“Out with the kids”

Add it.
Culver's
Ranked #7 of 35 Restaurants in Buffalo
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Love this place, has a great atmosphere and friendly employees; it is also very clean.

My younger kids love the chicken sandwich and fries, while my oldest likes the burgers and onion rings. It's a little spendy but worth it and it's better than greasey foods

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

This is our go-to fast food place in Buffalo as a family. Burgers are cooked fresh and my kids love their fries. They used to have the best fried chicken that I hope they bring back someday!

Reviewed 24 March 2017

Always enjoy their walleye dinners. Ordering cooked fish is so much easier than Ice fishing . Clean . Food hot. Service good.

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

I was cooking tonight so I took the kids to Culver's Buffalo.

I have to admit, this is one of the cleaner fast food restaurants you will find. There was some relatively new sidewalks outside and it was fairly tidy except for a few pieces of paper/trash in the rock beds.

Inside is always kept clean. One of the Managers was out cleaning tables, picking up trash, and tending to pop station. Another employee was running a carpet broom. The restroom is spotless, not even dirt and grease buildup along the bottom of the walls. They clean here! I mean really cleaning...not just smearing a wet mop around nightly.

The workers are well trained, attentive, and friendly. You can tell there is active management at this place. The Mgr on duty checked in with me even wondering if we needed anything else...

The meals here are not on the low end of fast food, but they are better quality than others. Real and tasty hamburger compared to Mcdees. The fries stay hot for a long time...bonus! The kids meals are a good value, and most of my kids can't finish it all.

I had the cod sandwich. It was OK, but would have liked a little more tartar sauce. Didn't have much flavor. The Culver's root beer is the best!

Even though we bring many kids, this Culver's store rolls with it. They make you feel very welcome. Probably why it is always busy!

You won't be disappointed here.

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

I think a lot of confusion in the kitchen last week as my walleye dinner was at least 50% cod. Then again, there are a lot of high school kids working here.

Clean, fast and friendly, other than the mix up with the fish, I really like Culver's for fast food. Butter burgers and pork tenderloin are my go to meals.