“Great little lunch stop”
Review of Loaf and Ladle

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Loaf and Ladle
Ranked #8 of 35 Restaurants in Buffalo
Reviewed 8 August 2016

Glad we tried this place, it was a great little lunch stop. Service was friendly and quick and the food tasty. I think the desserts and hot chocolate were the biggest hits with our family. Husband said the lemon bar was the best he's ever had! Will definitely stop in again when in Buffalo.

There are newer reviews for Loaf and Ladle

Reviewed 23 January 2016

Buffalo does not have many decent restaurants - I truly do not understand it. The Loaf and Ladle is about as good as it gets. Service is warm and friendly. Soups are homemade. Sandwiches are tasty. This is a great option for lunch in Buffalo - the best I found.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

I love to go to Loaf and Ladle to meet friends for a quick sandwich. They do a wonderful job, the soups are good and even the little dessert options. I have never had a bad experience here.

Reviewed 6 July 2015

If I'm in town for lunch I love to swing in and get a sandwich here. Whatever they have for the daily special is always a great option.

Reviewed 25 June 2015

The food here is wonderful! Everything is homemade and you can taste it. The sandwiches and soup are amazing! My favorite is the Turkey Wild Rice soup on Mondays, the best I've ever found! And lets not forget the staff--Wonderful workers!

Been to Loaf and Ladle? Share your experiences!