“Good service & food!”

Bison Creek Bar & Dining
Ranked #17 of 35 Restaurants in Buffalo
Reviewed 20 February 2017

I had a Groupon for my spouse & I for brunch and a bloody mary at Bison Creek and went there today after church. Good service & food! Arrived close to Noon, but plenty of places to sit. I had Denver scrambled eggs (with onion, peppers, ham, cheese), french toast, ham, and fresh fruit on first plate. Then had broasted chicken with mashed potatoes, gravy & green beans on my second plate; and tiny sliver of apple pie for dessert. The gal waiting on us was very friendly with good service & great food! Bit of a drive for us (almost an hour), but was worth it and would definitely considering eating there again!

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

We had not eaten here in a couple of years but remembered good food and reasonable prices. That is no longer the case. 3 different entrees ordered and all were poor value and quality. Onion rings tasteless, fries dry, shrimp doughy. Prices was high for quality and quantity.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

We had the brunch on a Sunday morning, which came with the choice of a mimosa or a bloody mary. The salad area had peel and eat shrimp which were good, fresh fruit, and vegetable to make a green salad. Hot entrees included very good broasted chicken, scrambled eggs, ham, sausage, pork roast, and barbequed ribs. The food was good, although as with many buffets, hot really hot . The dessert area included pies, brownies, and a pudding dessert. The service was very friendly and efficient. We spent an hour here and did not feel rushed.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Wasn't quite sure what was in store when we found the restaurant attached to a bowling alley...figured just burgers, hot dogs and such. Turns out their menu is quite diverse. I had the BBQ Rib special and my wife had Chicken Tenders. Both were quite tasty and well priced. The wait staff was pleasant and knowledgeable of the menu items and answered questions on the spot without having to 'go ask'. Drinks were timely as were the dinners. Wait staff regularly visited our table to ensure all was fine and always asking if we needed anything additional...but not to a point where they were bothersome. We would definitely go back on our next visit to Buffalo, MN.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

My husband and I visited with friends and of the six meals I believe it ended up half good, couple okay and one bad. Thus the average rating. My ribs were delicious tho, so if you go I highly recommend them