“They've Got A Gem”

Add it.
KFC
Ranked #15 of 35 Restaurants in Buffalo
Reviewed 14 July 2015

I have eaten at many, MANY fast food and fast casual restaurants in my life. I've also worked for equally as many years in customer service, so I know good CS when I receive it. I stopped by this KFC on my way home from work last night to pick up dinner, and the brunette Jennifer Lawrence look-alike who took my order and complimented my necklace gave me what was possibly the best customer service of my life. She asked great leading questions to help me complete my order, was friendly, and extremely efficient. If she is new and not yet jaded, PROTECT AND SHIELD HER coworkers, so she never loses her charm. If she's been at it awhile and is still that upbeat and productive...well, then she's a better woman than I am. Two thumbs way, way up for her.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I thought for $7Bucks with a drink the buffet would have been a joke but NOT SO, had a lot of choices it was full and clean, staff was out cleaning tables when people were leaving, some of the cleanest restrooms for a fast food place I have been in, floors were a little messy but the place was packed full. Great place to bring the kids for $5 Bucks can get what they want no hassle!
Left FULL and satisfied for 2 adults and 2 kids $24 Bucks no tip sign me up we will be back!

1  Thank Marty J

Been to KFC? Share your experiences!