“Nice atmosphere!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 18 January 2017

I think overall this restaurant is pretty good. However, at times the service can be on the slower end. The food is good and the salsa is fresh. Chips are always fresh too. I would give it a higher rating, but I am not a fan of their bar - I don' t like their margaritas, they seem really sweet to me. But if I could enjoy my chimichanga with an amazing margarita on the rocks, they'd get a 4!

Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

We came here at the recommendation of others and the best I could say was that it was okay. The service was slower than others in the area and the food was average. Decent prices though, which probably appeals to a lot of people.

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Not bad but not the best mexican I've had either... wouldn't make a special trip to go here especially when there's another mexican place in town that's 100 times better.

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Great staff, fast service and good Mexican food. Try the Queso Fundido or the Shrimp Fiesta. Also, the wine is super cheap, boxed wine but it is priced very well!

Reviewed 19 August 2016

The only reason this review is not a single star is that the jumbo margarita that I had with dinner was very good. On the menu the Chimichanga is flagged with the Aztec Sun icon that is supposed to mean: "My Family Favorite Recipe". When my plate arrived I immediately noticed that the tortillas were NOT deep-fried but since it had taken a long time for my dinner to come out of the kitchen (the place was packed) I decided not to send it back. If I had wanted a burrito I would have ordered a burrito. I have some friends that just love this place to death. There are too many mexican restaurants around to put up with a place that fails to deep-fry their chimichangas.