“Unique Mexican Food”

Bugambilias Cocina Latina
Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Buffalo
Reviewed 10 August 2017

The food is served quickly and always delicious! I appreciate the variety of entree selections available, many choices unique to Bugambilias!

There are newer reviews for Bugambilias Cocina Latina

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I've enjoyed my various visits here. The best thing is fabulous service. I can't say enough about them! The food is good too though different from many other Mexican restaurant fare in the local area. I've never had pineapple and pork elsewhere. A place to try when you want somewhere elegant and classy. Go!

Reviewed 13 July 2017

My partner and I went here after looking for something different in Buffalo to do. We were both pleasantly surprised. The atmosphere was nice, it wasn't packed, service was excellent and the food was very good.
It could be a little hard to find if you aren't looking for it, though. The sign isn't clearly visible from the road and it is in a strip mall behind the Wells Fargo bank.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Fiesta dip and Shrimp tornado are two of the must have pairings to go with your margaritas. So happy we found a place with unique, quality offers while at the Lake. Can't wait to try the rest of the menu and experience the Tuesday happy hour.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

My wife and stopped in after a round of golf. It was still happy hour so we tried the margaritas. The medium was 22 oz so that as bigger than we expected. My wife had the mango avocado salad and I had the steak salad. Both satisfying but not over filling, just right. Carlos and the whole were attentive and very pleasant. We'd dine here again.