“Yum yum”

Taqueria La Hacienda
Ranked #20 of 132 Restaurants in Burnsville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Mexican food isn't just Mexican food, until you order a meal from Taqueria La Hacienda.
Ya know it's good, when you walk in the door and see the employees from El Loro......a nearby Mexican restaurant. .... enjoying a meal.
2 words. Al Pastor.
Enjoy tacos, quesadilla, burrito or tortas...

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Frequent visitor, after a fantastic Al Pastor Platter tonight, I realized I hadn't reviewed it yet. Tortas are great, too! Absolutely love this place. My "go to" for pick up. Platters under 8 bucks are the best deal, you can't go wrong!

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Passed it a million times, finally stopped in for some takeout.
Best Mexican I have had in Minnesota.
The specialty tacos were our favorite. I had beef, husband had chicken. Great flavor.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

More often than not, we are the only non-Hispanic patrons in this restaurant which tells of its authenticity and quality. My husband loves the Tripas and I like everything else I've ever tried!

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Went with a friend for lunch today and can't believe that it took me this long to eat at this place, it was awesome! Reminds me of genuine Mexican street tacos!