“Surprising Good Food Here”

Jo Jo's Rise & Wine
Reviewed 8 December 2017

We came here one evening, and the place wasn't busy, but the food and beer were good. I was impressed that it was a casual place and you could easily have a conversation.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

I did not know what to expect when I first visited the restaurant. What I found was very friendly cooks/waitress who delivered very good food. The ambiance was warm and friendly place to read and visit with friends.
I came back with a friend who had never been there before and also had good feelings about this restaurant. We will come back!!!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

We go there to have a glass of wine/beer. and really like their club sandwich's
also they have gluten free food, so my love loves that.
also nice to visit friends and have free wi fi

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Great atmospher to meet up with friends or a quick casual business meeting. Coffee served in a real mug. Love the donuts with melted frosting!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Good food and wonderful place to sit and visit. Try to go there at least once a week. Highly recommend.