“Delicious Food and Reasonable Prices”
Review of Nha Sang

Nha Sang
Ranked #18 of 132 Restaurants in Burnsville
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Description: Welcome to Nha sang!Thank you for visiting our restaurant. Nha Sang is our family name so we really aresaying welcome to our family because we treat our valued customers like family. We know you have many options when choosing a restaurant. Our goal is to make your meal so enjoyable that you choose to visit us again in the future.Nha Sang is home to a tempting variety of Asian cuisine served in both traditional favorites and unique dishes. Our extensive culinary experience allows to prepare mealsin several traditions including Thai, Vietnamese, Japanese,Chinese and Tibetan.While many restaurants are proud to use fresh ingredients, at Nha Sang we raise the concept of "fresh" to a whole new level of dining experience. While we start with fresh ingredients we also prepare your meal fresh. We do not prepare dishes and food hoursor days ahead of time. Your meal is made-to-order,when you order. At Nha Sang "fresh"is the only way we do things.So welcome and thank you. Please visit the "About Us" page to learn more about our history and story. We hope you will be pleased with Nha Sang!
Reviewed 29 August 2017

This is a casual restaurant where we have enjoyed many tasty and satisfying take out-meals. The portions are generous and the service prompt.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

I particularly like their Basil Supreme and their Spicy Lettuce wraps. I like the Basil Supreme with squid. Great flavors, well and creatively prepared. A family restaurant, the attention you receive is unique.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We just stopped by here on Saturday evening after a dance recital at the Ames center. We chose it because of all the positive rating and reviews. We sat down about 7:30 pm. The first thing that went wrong here is that online it says they have beer, they do not. They do have wine, but no beer. After my daughter and I received our drinks, the waiter took our order. I ordered the Nutty chicken and she the chicken wraps. We also ordered the egg rolls as an appetizer after I asked the waiter if they made their own hot mustard. We were served the egg rolls promptly, but without homemade hot mustard. I was disappointed, but felt like the packaged kind would suffice. He gave us about 8 packs of "panda" mustard. It does not say hot mustard on the packaging, it just says mustard. This stuff was awful, I'd never tasted something that bland and unlike what hot mustard actually is. Fortunately, the egg rolls were fantastic all on there own with some homemade sweet and sour they served with it. After finishing the delicious egg rolls our entrees came out nice and hot. The nutty chicken wasn't quite like I pictured. It was real heavy orange colored dish that seemed like some kind of a pre-mixed sauce was used, possibly from a jar. It did not look or taste like a freshly made sauce. Additionally, I had expected my entree to be spicy since it had a pepper next to it on the menu signifying the item was spicy. It was tangy, with just way too much sauce, it was like the entire bottle of 'sauce" they had for the base was used, and no other spices or ingredients were used for flavor. I don't get it, thats what asian food is to me, a mouthful of fresh ingredient driven flavors. On to the chicken lettuce wraps. My daughter thought it smelled really good, then she began eating, slowly. The pungent flavors of ginger and mushroom were too much for her. I tried to eat some too, and it was just overwhelming in that one direction. It wasn't spicy as the menu said, it was just gingered to death. My understanding of asian BBQ is that the flavors are Chile, Garlic, pepper, ginger and possibly sesame or something else that might give sweetness like honey or brown sugar. This was just overwhelmingly ginger based. Also, the mushrooms seemed to accentuate the ginger. The last thing was that they really had no lettuce to speak of that could accomodate a "wrap". The lettuce she got had maybe one piece that wasn't broken to make an acceptable mini wrap. We did decide to bring the leftovers home in hopes of maybe salvaging the entrees by diluting my sauce with rice, and maybe the same with my daughters ginger wraps. Thats where things got better again. The gal who brought the to-go containers over was extremely helpful and pleasant, just plain nice, so it was a nice note to end the dinner on. But, unfortunately, this place lacks a chef and cooks who can put out a flavorful product listed on its menu with any accuracy.

1  Thank vhgolf
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I went with a friend once and tried many of the Tibetan dishes. Now I go back and get them each time. I try something new with the help of the staff. Everything is good!

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

I've been on a quest to find Pho that rivals that of what's available in the Twin Cities and I finally did. This gem, tucked away in a non-descript strip mall in Burnsville is a great destination for Vietnamese food. We had:
-fresh spring rolls
- sesame chicken
- stir fry noodles
- Their classic Pho

All was excellent as was the service. So happy to find this place.

1  Thank Island_GirlMN

Been to Nha Sang? Share your experiences!