“Excellent Schwarma!”

Price range: US$5 - US$15
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 November 2017

This is a go-to place for me. Fairly expensive for a casual spot, but food is very good, and a small but pretty homey atmosphere. Mike is always there, and comes out to talk with the patrons, which I appreciate. Do not miss the Schwarma- a bit greasy, but full of flavor. Also, I love the grape leaves, hummus and white garlic sauce.

2  Thank PRSMinnesota

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

You can’t go wrong with the authentic cooking and even if you are just there for a cup of Mike’s hot tea you will not be disappointed! He even suggested his peach mango tea last time I was there ...I hate peaches....the tea was AWESOME as was the Gyro! Thanks for sharing your food talent with us !

2  Thank Patti H
Reviewed 31 August 2017

This restaurant is amazing wonderful food and service ....it is a for sure stop if you are in the area ...try a little of every thing you will love it. It will leave you only wanting to come back for more again and again.

2  Thank jilln12017
Reviewed 21 July 2017

I've had tabbouleh, Lentil soup, and Gyros here, I keep coming back because it is really tasty. I also like that is is a small business rather than a chain. The taste and quality of the food reflects this.

2  Thank Katie G
Reviewed 8 July 2017

Visited on a Friday night, steady business of diners but still attentive waiter and owner circulated around the tables to be sure people were being served and food was good. My wife had the gyro which she described as one of best gyros she had tasted. Meat was tender with a distinct sauce flavor. I had a the meat lovers plate with lamb. It was very good and flavorful/

2  Thank Brian H