“Great Pho. Excellent, friendly service.”
Review of Saigon Palace

Saigon Palace
Ranked #35 of 132 Restaurants in Burnsville
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 9 January 2017

First visit - went for lunch on a cold day. Really needed some good Pho! Had an excellent beef pho with added nice touches - fresh basil, sprouts, lime and jalapeno slices as add-ins along with asian pepper paste (very hot) and a nice hoisin-sriracha sauce for dipping. You can make it as mild or wild as you like. The shrimp-chicken-pork egg rolls were fantastic - a crunchy but very light shell - almost tempura-like. The filling and the dipping sauce were tasty. I will be back soon!

1  Thank Dan S

Reviewed 29 December 2016

Excellent Beef Pho! Comparable to a Saint Paul shops. The broth is rich and natural. Good amount of rice noodle and served Hot!!! Fast and friendly service. Now there is a fantastic pho shop south of the river.

3  Thank Maia M
Reviewed 4 September 2016

This restaurant offers a good selection of Vietnamese specialties and is reasonably priced too. It is closed on Tuesdays.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I went there with my wife one night for dinner. She ordered pho and I ordered a rice platter and thought it would be like the pho from Minneapolis or Saint Paul. Unfortunately it was a weird flavor and my wife did not like it. We go to a lot of pho places and this one had very little noodles to soup ratio also very little meat. In the end she didnt finish her pho. I had the rice platter, and while it tasted good it came with this salty seafood flavor broth. It was so salty I couldn't have more than a spoonful. The meat was okay not seasoned enough and rice cooked well but the salad was not very tasty.

Service was subpar as we had a young girl that looked like in junior high school and didn't know about customer service. I asked if I could get another broth that was less salty and she brought me another but it was still very salty and unbearable.

I will not go back and would rather go to St Paul for pho which is a shame because I live so close.

Reviewed 28 March 2015

This is the best place in Burnsville. I come here often and never disappointed. The PHO noodle soups are exceptional. The fried rices are outstanding. And now I am going to Saigon Palace for lunch . It is most excellent.