“Outback is good for a night out casual dining”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #23 of 132 Restaurants in Burnsville
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 10 January 2018

We were seated immediately and the servers were friendly and attentive. The food was good and perfect for a Thursday night out.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

When to Outback for a great steak and was not disappointed. Ordered the fillet mignon and it was cooked to perfection (medium rare) accompanied by grilled asparagus. The meal was complimented by friendly & prompt service. Bottom line - great steak, service and place. Go to the outback steakhouse when shopping in Burnsville Minnesota

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Outback was a favorite when I lived in FL. Pork chops were perfection. Moved to MN and expected the same. Didn't get it. Disappointed that the quality of meat was not as good, and after giving them a second chance, I didn't go back for six years until tonight for a friend's birthday - her choice, Wed evening was VERY busy and service was scattered and chaotic until after 8pm. Everyone in our group had filet/sirloin steaks which were cooked as ordered and good flavor. Unlimited shrimp were a little overcooked but tasty with cocktail or 'volcano' sauce. I requested tartar sauce which was creamy but over-seasoned with dill. Bday girl had lobster tail which she said was very good. Asparagus was over cooked and tough. Caesar salad was Ok but too heavy with dressing. Server was friendly and knowlegable. Over all a B+.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Every year my husband and I return. When I make my reservation I tell them each time its our anniversary. This was the first year were we felt like just a normal customer. The food was great and hot. The waitress was very polite. There were a few times I had to ask for things but overall it was just a typical night. It just seemed off to us. We are hoping for a better experience next year.

*If my review was helpful, please give me a thumbs up*

1  Thank Susan S
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

My family and I ate here on a Saturday night. The wait was minimal. The staff kept us updated on how long till we would be seated. The waitress was phenomenal! I forgot to catch her name...she kept our drinks full and interacted with our kiddos. She was so friendly and quick! The food was delicious and hot. We all left full and happy :)

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!