“Good Food, Great Staff”

Ranked #5 of 132 Restaurants in Burnsville
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Roasted Pear offers friendly service, a warm atmosphere, and a delicious variety of pizzas, pastas, appetizers and more
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Went here with friends because I was in the mood for a steak. Their smaller 5 ounce Montreal steak did not disappoint. Garlic mashed potatoes are good too. Great service from the bar to the restaurant. A definite “keeper!”

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I love the food at the Roasted Pear, as we are both pear lovers and select salads or flatbread with pears in them. We recently discovered that the restaurant makes their own bloody Mary mix, and the drink is amazing! It is served with a skewer of meats, cheeses, pepper, and pickle, along with a beer chaser. We plan to go back soon to try out their Sunday brunch, as we’ve heard very good things about it. I’ll let you know.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

the service was good and the food was delicious. I had grilled chicken on a skewer for an appetizer with peanut sauce and a teriyaki based sauce... perfect start and the dessert was decadent. it was a nice experience

Laura G, Manager at Roasted Pear, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Hi Stacey, we are so glad to hear that you had a such a nice experience! We hope that you will be back again!

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Our group of ten people enjoyed a variety of meals on a Saturday afternoon. My pork loin special was not large but it was filling and tasted great. We had a starter of bruschetta that was very good. The staff service was excellent. I would caution you not to follow Google Maps to the letter. If it tells you to do a u-turn, ignore it and just make a left hand turn.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

After 4 hours of shopping at the Burnsville Mall, my daughter and I decided to grab a bite to eat.
We have been to Roasted Pear many times for lunch and dinner.
Our favorite appetizer is the Artichoke and Spinach Dip with grilled bread rounds and pita crisps. This trip we decided to try the Roasted Pear & Gorgonzola pizza.
It was delicious! Another favorite is the Citrus Seared Salmon salad.
We sat at a high table in bar area and our waiter was quick to fill our water glasses and take our order. (I'm sorry I don't remember his name,but he was great!)
If your looking for a nice place to meet friends or have a nice family lunch/dinner I highly recommend it!