“Happy Hour”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Co. Rd 42
Description: We are proud to introduce the new Morgan's on Nicollet. Our commitment to sustaining the legacy of family farms in Minnesota runs deep. To that end, we are proud to represent some of the best artisan producers in the region. Look for their names in the various menu selections and know that you are not only getting the freshest and most flavorful products available, but also the most environmentally responsible products as well. When Harold, Steve, Victor & Tim drop off their life's passions at our back door, a simple handshake, a look in their eye and an understanding of the simplicity and balance that exists between the farm and the fork is recognized. At this time, the farmer's hard days' work comes to a close and they are left with the satisfaction that others truly appreciate their passion to deliver uncompromised quality. All of these treasured producers embrace the principles of stewardship & sustainability. All products are 100% natural with no added colors, flavors or preservatives - guaranteed GMO free with no use of growth hormones or antibiotics. Morgan's is also committed to providing our guests with sustainable fish and seafood selections whenever possible. ENJOY!
Reviewed 10 November 2017

We go there after our golf games, and bring our wives along to enjoy their happy hour.
The drinks and very good, priced very good, and lots to pick from.
also their happy hour hors d’oeuvres. are delicious!!

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

This place flies under the radar of most people, which is surprising! We have been here a few times and everything we have had is,excellent. They use quality ingredients, fresh and flavorful. Seriously, this place is excellent. Blackened chicken Penne, Jamaican Jerk Walleye Sandwich, French Dip or Sirloin Tip Sandwich are great! The soyps, salads and desserts are all phenominal. I love the ambiance and the people working there are awesome. I don't want to give too good of a review, because I don't want people to crowd out our secret. Lol.
Give this place a try!

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

We came here for our anniversary dinner.
Positives: nice atmosphere, hosts was friendly, and the food flavors were really good (chicken, apple, and brie salad-yum).
Negatives: 1. We felt like an after thought. Two people came to the table to give us water and take our drink orders, but after waiting for 10 minutes, we had to ask for menus. Also our beverages were never refilled. 2. While my salad had good flavor, it need to be served in a bowl instead of a plate. Every time I cut the very large spinach leaves into bite size pieces, large parts of the salad fell on the table. Also, the chicken and pecan pieced were on the bottom and it was impossible to toss it. Finally, we tried the chocolate lava cake, which took 15 minutes to make because it was "made to order." Well, it arrived barely warm and there was no lava. It was more like a brownie that was warmed up in the microwave, but cooled down before getting to the table.

Nathan K, Public Relations Manager at Morgan's Farm to Table, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Thank you for your feedback and your business! We will address your negatives and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 8 September 2017

So glad I found Morgans!!!! This place is awesome. I am Gluten Free with other food intolerances and the staff was so helpful and nice about it. I don't get that most places I go to, but this place rocked it. There are so many options for GF people I was fawning over the menu. I finally decided on a mac and cheese and it was the best gluten free mac and cheese I have ever had. My husband had a Rachel sandwich and really enjoyed it and it was pretty large. We shared a GF dessert. When we left we were already planning what we would try next time. Best restaurant in a mid-priced hotel chain I have ever been to. Don't let the location stop you from giving it a try.

Nathan K, Public Relations Manager at Morgan's Farm to Table, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Thank you for your business and feedback! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Come hungry. We sat in a booth and it was a quiet night. The food was fantastic and my hubby loved his seafood. Our waiter was awesome.

Thank you for your business and feedback! We hope to see you again soon!