US$126
Quality Inn(Savage)
US$76
US$68
US$115
All reviewswedding receptionhotel restaurantmorgan's restaurantvery nice hotelgreat restaurantattached restaurantfarm to tablehot tubgreat place to staybusiness tripcalled the front desktwin citiesthe entire staffcontinental breakfastup to datewould highly recommend this hotelclean rooms
Reviewed 6 October 2017

Hotel is very nice and updated. Staff was helpful. Restaurant staff was kind of lackadaisical but the food was very good! We ended up having a couple of meals there. Staff didn't treat us as well as the hotel people, kind of ignored us but the food made up for it.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Nathan K, General Manager at Best Western Premier Nicollet Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Reviewed 25 September 2017

We stayed here for a Minnesota Wild hockey game. Brought our 2 dogs with us. Hotel staff were very nice. Reservations staff very helpful. Gave us a pet room on 1st floor. Very helpful in caring for our pets.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

We had a wonderful experience at the premier Best Western! The staff were wonderful and took great care of our family and friends. It was close to the wedding venue and had plenty of amenities for our stay! I was comfortable and welcomed here!

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Love coming to this hotel. Employees are always very pleasant. Nice area for my dog. Always nice and clean and alot of area to walk them. Nice and clean and their Restaurant is outstanding. Employees and Food. Bartender is a hoot and very pleasant. We stayed a little longer than expected, but I didnt have far to go. Will definately be back.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Recently I reserved a room at the Premier Best Western hotel on 14301 Nicollet Avenue in Burnsville Minnesota for September 16 and stated that I wanted a room in the block that had been set aside for the Stouff-Dehne wedding. The woman said she would have to charge me more because they were so full. I said that was OK if I was on the same floor as the other wedding guests and she assured me I would be. Strike one: On September 16 when I checked in I was given a room 2 floors down from the block of rooms reserved for the wedding. Strike two: There was no Room Service menu in my room. When I went to the front desk to ask for one, she showed me a piece of paper with writing so small I would have needed a high powered magnifying glass to read it. I told her I couldn't read it and was told to go next door to the attached restaurant to ask for one. I am disabled and walk with a cane. Strike three: At 9:00 PM on September 16 I called room service to find out how long they would be open. The woman told me they were open until 11:00 that evening. At 10:00 PM I called to place an order and a man came on and told me they were closed. What? These employees don't even know what hours they work? Strike four: A Continental breakfast was available for $8.00. Is there any other hotel chain in the world that charges for a Continental breakfast? Strike five: The bill that was slipped under my room door had an amount of $154.16 on it. My bank statement showed that a total of $184.99 was taken from my account. When I called and asked why the lady said it was some kind of surcharge and told me it would be refunded in a few days, which it was. Fine. But shouldn't this have been related to me sometime during my stay so I wouldn't have had to call to ask about it? On top of everything else(and I realize that no one except the little creep who did it was responsible)some kid pooped in the swimming pool. This was about 8:30 on Saturday night. The next morning, a Sunday, there were guests swimming again and I'm not at all certain the pool could have been sufficiently cleaned in that amount of time. All in all it was one of the worst hotel experiences I have had in my life and that is sad because in the past I've always thought of Best Western as one of the higher quality hotel chains. Not any more. Susan Cooper

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Nathan K, General Manager at Best Western Premier Nicollet Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Our policy is all room block rate expire 30 days before the event. In addition, I assure you we tried our best to get you on the same floor, but it is never a guarantee.

It is industry standard to take more than what the the amount of the room charge is for incidentals such as room service or additional cleaning fees.

In regards to a continental breakfast, most hotels wrap that into the cost of the room. We offer an award winning Farm to Table restaurant, so you can get the freshest breakfast. Having a full kitchen and bar allows for Lunch and Dinner service as well.

In regards to the pool the standard is about 12 hours to be safe in the case that happened at the hotel.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 952-435-2100.