“Seafood & Prime rib yum”
Review of Buffet At The Bear

Buffet At The Bear
Ranked #3 of 11 Restaurants in Carlton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

The seafood buffet was wonderful, many kinds of shrimp,crab legs , filet , prime rib and so much more
All for 19.99 what a deal the casino in Hinkley south of here is $10 more and the same selections

Reviewed 21 August 2017

We took a ride to the west side of Wisconsin and located the Black Bear Casino, place very clean and in the morning we went the buffet, reasonably priced, I had the order your omelet, which was very good. My husband had the buffet (and he loves salt) All the meat was extremely salty. So I would recommend the omelets.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

My husband and I enjoyed the evening buffet a couple of days ago. The selection of food was very good with a wide variety of choices. The food was so good we decided to return in the morning for the breakfast buffet and at $9.99 we found it to be a very good deal. On Sunday evening we arrived at about 7:00 p.m. and we had to wait awhile to be seated, but on Monday morning we walked right in.

1  Thank Mary55317
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Large buffett,tons of choices. Amazing prime rib and crab legs are amazing.. great desserts. Clean . Fast seating

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

All I can say is great. Clean, friendly staff, great selection of hot delicious food. It's a buffet, but it's a very good buffet.chef making omelettes to your liking, and several other breakfast foods that are not like typical breakfast buffets.