“Take out only”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Phenomenal BBQ! A must for locals and definitely worth the trip. I was in a fishing tournament on the river and brought this for lunch. A lot of jealous folks in the other boats!

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Wow! What a gem right in little Champlin, MN. So happy I finally tried it. Price is comparable to most BBQ places - pound of brisket will run you 17.99 for an idea. They have sandwiches or ala cart and combo options. We went with the 2 pound combo, with ribs, brisket and pulled ham. Amazing! The rub on the rib made for a nice tasty bark - same with the brisket. Meats were tender and smoked with expert attention. The pulled ham...... wowza! Never knew ham could taste that great! The baked beans have chunks of meat in them with flavor bursting fatty rinds. Delish! Then the potato salad. When I thought it couldn't possibly be that good - wrong! It was a delightful surprise that it was so delicious. Will definitely keep this spot in rotation!

Reviewed 17 April 2017

Best BBQ place in the Northwestern suburbs! WOW! We have done family meals and never been disappointed. The ribs, chicken, everything is wonderful. The service is always good. This place is popular, and if you want to do a take-out order it is best to plan well ahead. That said, when they say how long it will be till your order is ready, then always have hit the mark. And the folks who work there are super nice!

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

I order the beef brisket with spicy new potatoes all the time. It is the best brisket sandwich I have ever had. Way better than the best spots in Kansas City, etc. I love the spicy new potatoes!

Reviewed 10 April 2017

I ate a catered meal at a casual wedding so I was not in the
restaurant itself. I have heard it is nice

Been to Qfanatic BBQ and Grill? Share your experiences!