Holiday Inn Express Chanhassen
US$113
Home2.com
US$90
US$85
All reviewstowels were replacedloved the water slideryder cupcinnamon rollswedding blockfront desk staffthe shuttle drivereach morningcomplimentary breakfastpool areadantearboretumpaisleymicrowaveexcelsiorcouchtile
Reviewed 25 September 2017

On a recent stay at this hotel with our group, we were so grateful for their kindness, flexibility & organization. I was particularly impressed with the staff welcome when each of our group members arrived -- and their all-around-readiness to go above and beyond with every request. Thank you, thank you! We thoroughly enjoyed our time at the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum and much of it is due to our fabulous stay at this hotel. We are very thankful that we chose to stay here.

Room Tip: The shuttle to the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum was a terrific option!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Amy B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Chanhassen, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2017

Awesome! Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Our friendly staff works hard to ensure that everyone has a great stay and I 'm so glad that your group had a great time here. Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your event...we appreciate it!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

The hotel/room was very clean and well-kept. The shuttle service to the Port of Excelsior was very appreciated as parking can be an issue there. The bed was soft but very comfortable. My only negative was that the towels were quite thin.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Amy B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Chanhassen, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

That's great! I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thanks for noticing...Our staff works hard to make sure everything in the hotel is in perfect shape for our guests and I'm so glad that you enjoyed our new mattresses too! We're excited about those. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to give us this nice review. We appreciate it!

Reviewed 7 August 2017

My husband and I stayed at the HIExp Chanhassen for one night. I didn't particularly care for the location as there is not much around it. There is a strip mall across the street but has the basic strip mall stores - Subway, nails, etc. It is however conveniently located to the University of Minnesota Arboretum.

Our room was spacious and nicely appointed, including a fridge and microwave, however the mattress was soft and lumpy.

The breakfast room as very nice and the breakfast was more than above average.

Our check-in was quick and the front desk person was very friendly and helpful.

I am giving the hotel an average rating because of the location and the mattress.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Amy B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Chanhassen, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Thank you for your review. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your spacious room and the friendly staff. Unfortunately, the location is not right for everyone. Some love the quietness of the area while others feel it is too far away from civilization. Much like the location, the new mattresses in every room may not be the perfect match for everybody. We just do our best to make everyone's stay as enjoyable as possible - no matter what their preference is. We appreciate your feedback and hope that you will give us another try the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

I cant even get over how much i loved this fantastic place! SERIOUSLY.The shampoo and conditioners smelt like little baby feet. the shower curtain was so silk smooth i seriously wanted to take it home. oh man that ironing board couldn't have straightened out my clothes any more than it did.
also the carpet- whoever designed this hotel was brilliant the carpet was a mystery maze it was hard to not just stare at it. the lamps were nice but REALLY what put me over the edge was the alarm clocks... so shiny and nice looking.
the water in the lobby was delightful but i had to go to the bathroom so many times from how much i drank. but thats ok because the toilet paper was so soft on my bottom.
the pool room smelt so nice and so clean so that was nice. overall everything was excellent but mostly the pople working were what made it the place to be. there all so nice to me and my famiyl it was nice that they made us fele at home wheil e were thter for price (Rest in peace). I will go back again it was seriuvslyt soooo excellendnt. THANK YOU FOR EVEYTHINGS
SEe yoU al Nexxt timE s= 6-uy

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

"Wowza" is right! Thanks for giving us such a detailed review of your stay with us. We strive for perfection and it looks like we succeeded. :-) Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to Paisley Park. We appreciate it! We look forward to having you back in the future as our guest.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Nice newer hotel! Rooms spacious and beds are SUPER comfortable. Pool has water slide which my 10 year old loved! Breakfast was very good and free. Only disappointment was the tv was maybe a 27 inch or 32 inch. Most places have upgraded to much larger tvs. Overall great stay

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family