US$85
US$67
US$73
US$149
Country Inn
Holiday Inn Express Chanhassen(Chanhassen)(Great Value!)
US$94
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

All reviewsmarriage retreatwindow seatwalking pathbig fireplacenice wooded areaserene settingfun nightfloor to ceiling windowsbasketball courtrenaissance festivaloutdoor fireupstairs loungesand volleyballlobby areanice hotelwedding receptiontwo double beds
Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

My family stayed at the Oak Ridge Conference Center for an event I was participating in. The entire conference center was clean and the staff was very friendly. The room we stayed in was a little small, but a typical 2-full sized bed room.

The amenities at the conference center were great. Small gymnasium, racquetball court, walking paths outside, etc.

I accidentally left my iPad in one of the meeting rooms and did not realize it until I returned home. I called the front desk and Jeff was great to work with. He found the iPad and had it shipped (at no cost) back to me. Talked to him on Monday afternoon. iPad was delivered Tuesday afternoon.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2016

Exceptional food, service, rooms, internet access, friendly staff. Perfect. Close to the Minnesota Arboretum. Easy to find, easy access to everything. Be sure and try their buffets, best I've ever had!

Room Tip: We had a lake view room, lovely.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 February 2016

We decided to try this place because it was the close to our daughter's place. We had a wonderful stay. The hotel is set back, in a beautiful wilderness/lake setting. We got there late the night we stayed and the front desk staff were helpful and friendly. Our room was clean and had a pretty view of the lake. I loved the bed and had restful night's sleep. I spent the next morning before breakfast walking and exploring. It's very different from most hotels...lots of different levels and neat little spaces. We went to breakfast at the restaurant there where the staff were also very friendly and the food was great. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 January 2016

So okay, I go to MN in October for a conference and I'm freezing. My own fault, I'm from a much warmer climate and did not bring the appropriate clothes. Normally I would've figured out how to get out to a store to make some purchases of warmer clothes. But I didn't think I could locate shopping close enough. Not the fault of the hotel but lesson learned.
It was the end of October and the foliage was spectacular. The rooms were clean enough but did feel a bit "dorm like".
The food was particularity yummy, Everything I ordered was simply delicious.
This place would be a great location for a retreat.

Room Tip: Try to get a room with a view of the lake
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 December 2015

My mother and I arrived on Friday to check in for the weekend of my nephews wedding. The clerk at the front desk didn’t crack a smile or say anything cordial regarding the festivities we were there for. I’ll give her credit for explaining the lay out of the building, the hours of the dining room and how to use our room credit that came with my online voucher.
The rooms are very dated. The short vanities with the old white countertops are a telltale sign. Nothing fancy; conference centers maybe keep things simple. There was enough room and we appreciated the extra separate sink and the view outside from our window. The in room coffee was nice, plenty of towels were provided and the beds were comfortable.
A group of twleve met up Saturday morning for breakfast in the dining room. The room was not full, two people here, four people there. The menu is VERY limited with the normal “plates” consisting of eggs, an omelet or waffles and then sides of oatmeal, toast, and beverages. The waitress was slow in getting our coffee and in coming back for our orders.
The food came out in pieces. A plate of eggs and browns were served but no toast. When we asked the waitress she said that they “only have a 4 slice toaster.” My omelet was brown, it was so overdone it was almost crunchy! It was dry and tasted awful. I took a bite of my hash browns and about gagged! All I could taste was oil, olive oil maybe. The rest of the plates eventually came out but the mini waffles came out last after everyone else was finished. Aren’t those made in a machine that you fill, close and actually wait for them to cook by themselves? We felt bad for the staff and having to provide excuses. The entire breakfast was VERY DISAPPOINTING.
The wedding was beautiful and everything went well. We all enjoyed the happy hour on the second floor just off the lobby. Dinner was fine although I didn’t hear anything good about the beef. The chicken was a little dry, but the sauce that was on it helped. The rolls and salad were yummy!
The Sunday brunch was WONDERFUL!! Where were these cooks Saturday?? EVERYTHING on the brunch was delicious, from the pumpkin ravioli, to the cream cheese blitzes, to the sliced beef. There was a wonderful assortment of breakfast and main entrees, rolls, salads and desserts. Delicious!
The House Keeping crew is extremely nice. Throughout our stay, many of the housekeepers would greet us and say something friendly. There are a very nice group of people!
I would definitely go back for the brunch but hesitate on going there for anything besides maybe a conference… maybe.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family