“Very Unique”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 13 August 2017

This was a wonderful place to eat. It's very different and unique. They specialize in smoked-fish and other meats and offers a sizable menu of gourmet sandwiches.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We were in Duluth and just had to see what makes this one of the best places to eat in Duluth. The line was long for a Thursday mid afternoon. We got the special of the day which was only $8 and the food was very good. Others sandwiches seemed a little pricey $10-14. It was rainy so without the outdoor seating there were only about 8 stools and a couple two seater tables. Wait time was about 20-25 minutes. I'm glad we went and would go again on a sunny day. Just still not what I expected for number one.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Northern Smokehaus is conveniently located in the DeWitt-Switzerland Building at Canal Park in Duluth, and it's the perfect spot to grab a deli-style sandwich, or maybe some delectable smoked fish and a box of crackers. Makes a great quick snack or lunch, or ingredients for an impromptu picnic on one of the Lakewalk benches nearby while you get lulled by the Lake Superior waves massaging the rocky shore.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

The perfect picnic food is all right here in one little shop! Amazing food every time. This place never disappoints!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I visit Northern Waters at least once, every time I'm in Duluth which is almost weekly. They have the most amazing sandwiches. The Cajun Finn is my favorite which is what I'm eating in my kayak in the attached picture. I always bring a small iced down cooler to load up with some smoked salmon so i can bring it home to my wife. The Salamini and Pepperoni are absolutely exploding with flavor. Oh and the bison sticks!! I'm getting hungry now. Time to head that way!