“Deck Delight”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Picked up traditional smoked salmon as well as corned beef and a tub of pimento cheese spread for my friends to initiate my new deck! Great food and fun friends!

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Great place for lunch. Limited seating so I would recommend togo if the weather is not good.
Smoked salmon was the best I have had. It was the Cajun Finn...................... $12.50
Haus-smoked Cajun salmon, green
onion cream cheese, roasted red
peppers, pepperoncini & lettuce on
stirato.

Haus-smoked Cajun salmon, green
onion cream cheese, roasted red
peppers, pepperoncini & lettuce on
stirato.
Best sandwich I have had in a long time.

Kids ordered Salmon and crackers which came with a great tasting cream cheese.

Don't pass up this awesome spot.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Got the northern and was very good! Rated 4 stars because of seating. Very limited. But food is very good and fresh!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

I ordered The Phoebe with the maple-smoked turkey and kimchi and it was fantastic, especially the bread and turkey. The kimchi was a little overpowering but I just took some of it off. I inhaled it. I was surprised to see when I picked it up that it's in a very small area.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Popular place so expect a long line and may have to wait for a table outside. Sandwiches were large and very good and fresh. I loved the Pastrami Mommy and my husband loved the Reuben. Menu is only on the wall and is a bit confusing to read for first-timers.