“Good thin crust”

Sammy's Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #39 of 267 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: Homemade sauce with our secret mix of seasonings. Dough that's made fresh every morning. Specialty meats and real mozzarella cheese. The sounds of crisp crust being cut into perfectly sized squares. That's what you'll find in the kitchen at Sammy's Pizza & Restaurant in Downtown Duluth.
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Got a Crew's favorite pizza to go. Was good. Nice thin crust. Good amount of topping. Little too much flour on bottom of pizza for my liking. Very good family restaurant. Appeared to have a lot of regulars while I was waiting. Staff treated each other like family from what I saw, joking and whatnot. Clean bathrooms, smelled good actually.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

When I called in our order to have our pizzas delivered, the girl who answered and took my order was rude! I was hoping that the taste of the pizzas would be worth the attitude but they weren't. Maybe they just were not our style. I do have to say that the delivery guy was friendly and the pizzas were delivered hot

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Great pizza. The BBQ chicken was amazing. The potato soup was very good. Quaint restaurant. Definitely coming back.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

My family has visited sammys for years. We love to make our own pizza. I used to think green olives were bad on pizza but the veggie pizza is great. We also like the beef pizza and the Hawaiian. Service is good and the crust is always crispy.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

I don't understand why people rave about this place. We had the Monday night buffet, and we were not impressed at all. There is nothing special about Sammy's. If you're looking for good pizza, go to V.I.P. It's less expensive, and tastes much better.