“Pizza on Saturday Night”

Sammy's Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #48 of 263 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: Homemade sauce with our secret mix of seasonings. Dough that's made fresh every morning. Specialty meats and real mozzarella cheese. The sounds of crisp crust being cut into perfectly sized squares. That's what you'll find in the kitchen at Sammy's Pizza & Restaurant in Downtown Duluth.
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Family had supper here on a Friday night during our vacation. Pizza was very good, had chicken alfredo and the meat pizza. The chicken alfredo was fantastic. Will be back again just for that pizza.

1  Thank Scott S

Reviewed 31 July 2017

If you love thin crust pizza with tangy sauce and fresh cheese then Sammy's is the place for you. Whenever we are in town we have to stop by. Try the sausage pizza, it is the best!

1  Thank bill f
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Got a Crew's favorite pizza to go. Was good. Nice thin crust. Good amount of topping. Little too much flour on bottom of pizza for my liking. Very good family restaurant. Appeared to have a lot of regulars while I was waiting. Staff treated each other like family from what I saw, joking and whatnot. Clean bathrooms, smelled good actually.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

When I called in our order to have our pizzas delivered, the girl who answered and took my order was rude! I was hoping that the taste of the pizzas would be worth the attitude but they weren't. Maybe they just were not our style. I do have to say that the delivery guy was friendly and the pizzas were delivered hot

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Great pizza. The BBQ chicken was amazing. The potato soup was very good. Quaint restaurant. Definitely coming back.

Been to Sammy's Pizza & Restaurant? Share your experiences!