US$127
GardenInn.com
US$134
US$117
Hotels.com
Best Western Plus Dakota Ridge(Eagan)(Great Value!)
US$125
BestWestern.com
All reviewsresidence innfull kitchenbasketball courtfront deskapartment complexseparate buildingsloft bedroomoutdoor poolsocial hourlong term staysofa bedliving areafree breakfastthe general managerhome away from homeconvenience storeshuttle service
Reviewed 9 June 2017

Very home-like room with TV, sofa, small kitchen and fire place, great breakfast with a variety of options, friendly and helpful staff, clean and comfortable bed. We will for sure stay here again for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Sonesta
Blessing B, Guest Relations Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Minneapolis - St. Paul Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Hi Tasha G!!!! Thank you so much for your 5 star review! I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward seeing you again!

Reviewed 22 May 2017

The room was small, but it met our basic needs. For 4 people, it was a tight fit. There was a bed and a pullout couch with a thin mattress. The kitchen area was nice. It was easy to get to the hotel. The walls were thin- it was easy to hear our neighbors. The free breakfast was OK- but nothing too fantastic. The staff was very friendly.

Review collected in partnership with Sonesta
Austin T, Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Minneapolis - St. Paul Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Hi 604sandeeb!

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate all feedback to improve our property. Next time you come you should try out our 2 Bedroom Loft Suite! This includes two beds down stairs, King upstairs and a pull out couch! Plenty of space for your guest! We look forward seeing you again!

Reviewed 18 May 2017

This place has incredibles rooms. Mine was like a loft with a delicious bed full of pillows, so lovely. Down stairs we have a small kitchen and other room with two beds. It was comfortable and cozy. We feel like we just move our home to Minneapolis.

The only thing I would change will be the breakfast, not because they are bad, but because they are the same every day.

Room Tip: It is difficult, but I strongly recommend the rooms with two floors
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Hi Diana! What a great review! Our 2 Bedrooms Lofts are amazing! We are glad to see you enjoyed it. I have talked to the breakfast attendants and we are going to revise the menu! We are adding some more choices and changing it up each day. We look forward seeing you again!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

We stayed at Sonesta ES while attending our granddaughers soccer tournament in Eagan. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We were allowed to check in early which was great because of the time of the game we wanted to watch. Otherwise we would have needed to wait until after the game to check in. Our room was going to be on the 2nd floor, but, because I am suffering with a bad knee, the clerk checked us into a first floor suite and not far from the breakfast area. Breakfast was awesome - hot/cold and lots of choices.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Austin T, Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Minneapolis - St. Paul Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Thank you Dianna1945! Glad to hear you enjoyed the property and our breakfast! We try our best to accommodate all guest needs. Hope your granddaughter left with a win! Thank you again!

Reviewed 16 May 2017

I have been staying at this location for over 25 years. A couple of years ago, the hotel was purchased by Sonesta ES Suites, and for the better part of year it underwent a huge renovation. Last October, the last time I was able to get to the Cities - - the renovations were mostly done, but some had not been done well. I had stayed a few times during those renovations, and had noticed that the manager was rarely visible. In fact, as it turned out, the last day of my visit in October turned out to be his last day at the hotel. Six months, an unusually long time for me, passed between October and my visit this May. I was a little apprehensive about how things would be.
What a wonderfully pleasant surprise! The place looks great. The staff were all welcoming (as they have always been). My room was spotless. Any renovation construction errors had been corrected. All was in good working condition. The comfortable beds were made to perfection. And the breakfast was the best it has ever been! It is a great feeling to know that my treasured 'home away from home' is back on par - - well staffed and looking great besides! I am very much looking forward to my next stay and am so glad to be able to give this Sonesta ES Suites my very high recommendation.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Sonesta

Hi Betty! Thank you for your review! We all were happy to see you and can not wait to see you again. We appreciate the your loyalty. Thank you again!