“Grandkids Mall of America Visit”

Sonesta ES Suites Minneapolis - St. Paul Airport
Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Eagan
Reviewed 23 June 2017

This place is a hidden gem for any family! I did my booking using Expedia and was pleasantly suprised that the room was exactly as shown on the pics and the price listed was what I was charged no additional charges. The room was the loft style that gave us more than enough space and two bathrooms on any vacation is HEAVEN!!

Room Tip: Nice for a family free breakfast and I love that the pool was not large just right for kids/teens!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Austin T, Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Minneapolis - St. Paul Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Hi mzbee2015!

What a great review! Our 2-bedroom Lofts are the most popular room at our property! We are glad that you enjoyed it. See you soon!

Reviewed 22 June 2017

The rooms were very spacious, and comfortable. Staff was very friendly, and knowledgeable about the area. Went out of their way to help shuttle my to various places in the area. The room amenities were outstanding!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Sonesta

Hi 630jonj-

Thank you for your review. At Sonesta ES Suites we offer many amenities. I am glad to see you enjoyed them all! Look forward seeing you soon.

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

First off, this not your conventional style motel. The layout of the property feels more like a comfy apartment complex. We were a little sceptical at first, but as soon as we opened the door to our room everything was good! The room was very clean with a full kitchen. The bed and pillows were great. The first thing my wife said was, "You could live in this room for weeks!"
Checkin at the front desk was super fast and easy. I even came back to ask a question later in the evening, and the person at the desk remembered my name and used it to greet me. Very impressed.
The pool is outside only and a bit small. Next to the pool is a basketball court with one goal. Great for the kids.
The breakfast buffet was very good. Lots of choices to choose from.
I would 100% recommend this hotel to everyone. Don't let your first impression fool you. Definitely stay here again. Overall, the rooms were great and the staff was polite and accommodating.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Hi Reese P!

Thank you so much for your review! We have many people who DO live with us for months! We are proud that you have enjoyed your stay and look forward seeing you soon!

Reviewed 14 June 2017

My husband and I shared a two bedroom loft suite with my son and his wife. There were two bedrooms and two bathrooms, one upstairs and one on the main floor, a small living room and a full kitchen. It was more like a town home or an apartment than a motel room. What a great idea! The cost for the loft suite would have been similar or maybe even less that the cost of two motel rooms at any other hotel. Plenty of privacy. The rooms were clean, beds were comfortable, breakfast was good with hot and cold choices. The room even had a fireplace, but we would have needed to buy wood. I think there was an outdoor pool, but it was winter when we stayed, so I can't say how that was. The only negative was that the stairs to the upstairs bedroom goes between the bedroom and the bathroom. There was adequate lighting but you did have to be careful not to take a wrong step in the middle of the night. The loft bedroom is a loft, and you can see down to the kitchen and living room. The downstairs bedroom is enclosed. I would definitely recommend this for families.

Room Tip: There were no elevators that I could see, so if you have trouble with stairs, ask for a lower level...
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Hi looking4gems!

Our 2-bedroom lofts are amazing! Thank you for choosing your our hotel and I look forward seeing you soon.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

Very home-like room with TV, sofa, small kitchen and fire place, great breakfast with a variety of options, friendly and helpful staff, clean and comfortable bed. We will for sure stay here again for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Sonesta
Blessing B, Guest Relations Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Minneapolis - St. Paul Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Hi Tasha G!!!! Thank you so much for your 5 star review! I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward seeing you again!