SpringHill Suites Minneapolis Eden Prairie
Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Eden Prairie
Reviewed 27 August 2016

The place is safely located. The staff is very charming and kind. There are definitely better locations if you want to vacation in the Twin Cities, but if you just want a vacation in a safe, convenient and mostly quiet place, this is it.

Room Tip: Always high floor with a hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Mike L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2016

Thank you for staying with us! We appreciate your kind words about our staff and our location. I am very happy to hear that you felt safe and comfortable during your visit. Come back and see us again!

There are newer reviews for SpringHill Suites Minneapolis Eden Prairie

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

This was last of 5 hotels we've stayed while on a 12 day road trip. Stayed 2 nights. Had expected more from this property as we have stayed here 2 years ago. 2 queen bed room was very small and cramped. Stayed on this type of room last time and this is quite smaller. Being family of 5, had to use sofa bed. Room was too small that having sofa bed out cuts off access to rest of the room and unable to get around the room. Even the bathroom vanity which was set up outside the bathroom was too small that only one person could stand in front. Microwave oven doesn't work and needed to take it out of its shelf to unplug it whenever you need to use it. I've requested for extra towels on reservation as its always been only 4 usually provided but only had 3 in the room. Stayed on other SpringHill Suites property and this is the smallest I've stayed. Reception area and breakfast was small as well. Upon check in, I gave a different credit card other than the one I used for my reservation and asked the reception personnel to use this then found out that both cards were charged charged for possible incidentals. Entire lights came off on the pool area during our stay.Very dissatisfied with our stay. Since I'm a Marriot Rewards member, I have redeemed my free 2 night stay earned from staying mostly on Marriot brand hotels which I think was a waste. Rated this property at 2 because of its cleanliness. Will consider other property next time & will not recommend this hotel.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Mike L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2016

Thank you for your honest and detailed review. I apologize for all of the issues you mentioned, and I encourage you to call me directly so we can discuss your stay in person. Obviously, this is not the experience we strive for so I would like the opportunity to make this right for you. As a valued Marriott Rewards member, it is important to me that we at least address the issues and help you walk away from this experience knowing that we do care about your experience with us. I look forward to speaking with you. Mike LaLonde - 952-769-2031. Thanks again for your comments.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

We spent 2 nights at Springhill Suites Minneapolis/Eden Prairie. There were 3 of us, my daughter, my granddaughter and me. The room worked great for us! It was clean and comfortable. There were 2 queen beds, a fold out couch, wet bar area with fridge and microwave, free WI FI and a good quality breakfast. I was really impressed with the healthy options available for breakfast, probably one of the best I have had. We chose this location because it was centralized between Valley Fair in Shakopee and the Mall of America in Bloomington. I would highly recommend, I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2016
1  Thank grandmapat57106
Reviewed 13 July 2016

So this is a slightly cheaper hotel and pretty much all of the rooms are the same. It is nice and clean and I like the layout of the rooms. The staff are very friendly and it is pretty quiet. My only issue really is the breakfast and lack of choice. I have stayed at other Marriot Suite hotels and they had way more to offer in the way of breakfast. Luckily there are other options close by; Caribou Coffee, Starbucks and McDonalds...

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2016

We were an extremely large group that descended upon the Springhill Suites for a long wedding weekend. The hotel was very accommodating with room for everyone either on the patio or in the breakfast area. The location is great: easy access from the highways (I494 or US212), Cubs Foods across the street, liquor store down the street and the Eden Prairie Shopping Center a block away, Plus, many restaurants nearby and an easy drive to Bluff Creek for some golf! Our suite was nice sized, room enough for the two of us to stretch out. The bed was comfy, two TVs, work desk area, refrigerator, coffee maker and microwave. Breakfast is included, but it is a busy area; I just opted for the coffee. (Caribou Coffee is just across the street too) We used the patio area a lot as our gathering area to drink, eat and socialize. It is nice and large and holds a larger group. Nice, clean property with an amicable staff.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends