SpringHill Suites Minneapolis Eden Prairie
Best Western Eden Prairie Inn(Eden Prairie)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$72
US$85
US$89
TownePlace Suites
US$99
Comfort Inn Eden Prairie/Minneapolis(Eden Prairie)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$90
US$99
US$104
US$111
galahotels.com
All reviewsgrocery storesitting areaparking lotmarriott chainfront desk staff was very helpfulwafflestwo queen bedspull out couchstayed nightspool and hot tubwonderful staywet bar areanice hotelwould stay here againrooms were very cleankids runningair conditioner
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Horrible.

I had two rooms booked, one had a broken AC. They came and fixed it during the day, next day I called the front desk during the evening and they said didn't have 24hr maintenance staff so we had to move to another room. With that we requested to move to another room on the same floor and the front desk tells us that since we booked through third party (Amex Travel) they can not move us to a room thats available on the same floor. That's because our room had queen beds and the other room has a King bed (I guess that's considered an upgrade even though this is due to an inconvenience that they caused?) So we were forced to move to another floor with all of our stuff packed at 10:30 at night.
Review of both rooms, bathtubs were dirty had black stuff on the corners inside of the tub when you don't clean the tub for weeks so I had to specifically ask them to come in and clean (didn't take a pic of this because it was really gross.) The couch and chair in the living room had stains and it was pretty disgusting.
Also there was a water leak in the dining room from the ceiling and my shirt got wet because they didn't even block off the area where the water was dripping.
This place looks all nice in the pictures but when you go in you will see the true condition of each room. I will not return to this hotel nor recommend to anyone.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
AnzelRey, Manager at SpringHill Suites Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Thank your for your review on your most recent stay with us. I would like to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced while staying with us. I have shared your feedback with the appropriate team to ensure that an incident like this doesn't happen again. We take pride of our hotel and unfortunately we have fallen short. Please contact us at the property and I will be more than happy to address those issues with you personally.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

let me check in early cause hotel we were at had problems, could be updated but room was very spacious, quiet, pool was nice, breakfast was nice to grab on our way out that morning for an early basketball game

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank designdestiontravel

Thank you for the kind words! We look forward to having you back when your travels bring you back!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

This was a business trip. The room was quiet and clean, the two top items you want when looking for a room when on business. The continental breakfast was better than most. The staff is helpful and friendly. The one issue that I had was that the alarm clock did not work properly, so I used the front desk to provide a wake-up call. Unfortunately, the telephone was in the living area of the suite, so it was not as convenient as I would have liked. I recommend this place though and will probably stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Gerry N
Reviewed 2 July 2017

The staff is not experienced. Took a while to check me in. Wifi is so slow it reminds of my modem days. Overall hotel looks dated. Breakfast was ok. Parking is free. Not what I was expecting from Marriott.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
AnzelRey, Manager at SpringHill Suites Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Thank you for you review on your recent stay with us. I want to apologize for that the inconvenience you experienced while staying with us. I have shared your feedback with the team and we want to learn from our shortcomings to make sure we provide every guest with the best stay ever. If you have any further questions, please contact me and I will be more than happy to assist you.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

As a Lifetime Platinum Elite customer, I know Marriott properties well. This stay leads me to removing this property from my future-stay list. Some of the issues: Marriott has an online check-in system to speed up check-in upon arrival; for this stay, my online check-in did nothing to improve the arrival experience. Marriotts show appreciation to loyal customers at check-in; this location did not. A four-floor hotel with a single, slow elevator makes staying on the topic floor an extra irritation. The first flush of the toilet led to a stopped up toilet--meaning it should have been noticed at room-cleaning, before my arrival time. Needed an immediate option to that and went to the first-floor public restroom--also stopped up. Flimsier than standard breakfast--the only fresh fruit was a bowl of bananas and oranges, and overall selection should have been better for as busy as the hotel was and cost of the room. Mostly for me this time, not a good stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
AnzelRey, Manager at SpringHill Suites Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Thank you for your most recent review on you most recent stay with us. We have shared your feed back with the appropriate team members and we want you to know that we take all feedback seriously so that we may make sure that we provide every guest with the best service. Please accept our most sincere apology and we hope that you give us another chance when your travels bring you back.