US$109
US$98
Best Western Eden Prairie Inn(Eden Prairie)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$97
US$119
US$109
US$104
US$93
US$90
Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Eden Prairie(Eden Prairie)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$107
Priceline
All reviewsgrocery storesitting areaparking lotrecommend this hotelfront desk staff was very helpfulmarriott chainwafflespool and hot tubtwo queen bedsnice hotelwould stay here againstayed nightswonderful staywet bar areakids runningrooms were very cleannice breakfast
Reviewed 7 August 2017

We stayed for two nights with our family of four. It was nice to have the two queen beds and a pullout couch to accommodate all of us nicely. I was pleasantly surprised at how quiet the room was since we were across from the stairs and there were kids running up and down the stairs and hallway, but once in the room, we couldn't hear much at all. The breakfast was great! I have to give kudos to the staff for keeping on top of a huge morning crowd both Saturday and Sunday morning! I appreciated that the back room was open for additional seating as well! My family was quite happy with the stay and the location couldn't have been better!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Carey F
Reviewed 4 August 2017

We spent 2 nights at the hotel in June, the first night we had a wonderful main floor room. It was big and comfortable. The pool and hot tub were amazing! Some of the best we have used. We wanted to stay a 2nd night, but were not able to stay in the same room so were moved upstairs to a different room. This room was not as nice or comfortable, unfortunately. The breakfast was good, a great variety. The staff was wonderful, everyone we were in contact was poite and so helpful. There was some issues with the bathroom the first night that were handled.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank lauriann1964
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Horrible.

I had two rooms booked, one had a broken AC. They came and fixed it during the day, next day I called the front desk during the evening and they said didn't have 24hr maintenance staff so we had to move to another room. With that we requested to move to another room on the same floor and the front desk tells us that since we booked through third party (Amex Travel) they can not move us to a room thats available on the same floor. That's because our room had queen beds and the other room has a King bed (I guess that's considered an upgrade even though this is due to an inconvenience that they caused?) So we were forced to move to another floor with all of our stuff packed at 10:30 at night.
Review of both rooms, bathtubs were dirty had black stuff on the corners inside of the tub when you don't clean the tub for weeks so I had to specifically ask them to come in and clean (didn't take a pic of this because it was really gross.) The couch and chair in the living room had stains and it was pretty disgusting.
Also there was a water leak in the dining room from the ceiling and my shirt got wet because they didn't even block off the area where the water was dripping.
This place looks all nice in the pictures but when you go in you will see the true condition of each room. I will not return to this hotel nor recommend to anyone.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
AnzelRey, Manager at SpringHill Suites Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Thank your for your review on your most recent stay with us. I would like to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced while staying with us. I have shared your feedback with the appropriate team to ensure that an incident like this doesn't happen again. We take pride of our hotel and unfortunately we have fallen short. Please contact us at the property and I will be more than happy to address those issues with you personally.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

let me check in early cause hotel we were at had problems, could be updated but room was very spacious, quiet, pool was nice, breakfast was nice to grab on our way out that morning for an early basketball game

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank designdestiontravel

Thank you for the kind words! We look forward to having you back when your travels bring you back!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

This was a business trip. The room was quiet and clean, the two top items you want when looking for a room when on business. The continental breakfast was better than most. The staff is helpful and friendly. The one issue that I had was that the alarm clock did not work properly, so I used the front desk to provide a wake-up call. Unfortunately, the telephone was in the living area of the suite, so it was not as convenient as I would have liked. I recommend this place though and will probably stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business