“Wonderful stay”

SpringHill Suites Minneapolis Eden Prairie
Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Eden Prairie
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Stepping into my suite, I instantly liked it. Clean beds with crisp white linen, the room felt airy and light. Not stuffy like so many other places.

A small kitchen area, that I'll never have the time to use - but still handy.

The room is not overly large, but still more generous than most. Small desk, nice love-seat, and char, plenty of lighting. Clean bathroom.

And, so important to me, the air conditioner and thermostat both functioned properly. Gosh, I've been loosing that battle lately, so what a welcome change.

This was just a really, really wonderful stay. I greatly look forward to my next visit.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Mike B
There are newer reviews for SpringHill Suites Minneapolis Eden Prairie

Reviewed 10 August 2017

We stayed at the SpringHill Suites in Eden Prairie last weekend. The room was spacious and clean. However, the wallpaper in the bathroom was peeling and could've been updated. The room was starting to show its age, but the rooms were quiet and the beds pretty comfortable. The breakfast was good with plenty of options.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
AnzelRey, Manager at SpringHill Suites Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Thank you for your review. We have shared your feedback and we will be making those changes soon. We look forward to seeing you when your travels brings you back to Eden Prairie.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Less than 15 minutes away from the Mall of America and other great stops. The area is nice and the hotel room was very clean, comfortable, and spacious. The bathroom was separated from the sink which was a good thing since there was no fan. The wet bar area and desk provided additional space to relax. Everything was up to the Marriott standard.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I had to live in a hotel the first week after water damage at home.
The 2 queens were firm but when I had to switch rooms to a king, the bed was so mushy that I left and canceled my reservation at 345pm. They charged for the night and had no non mushy king beds. Disappointed.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
AnzelRey, Manager at SpringHill Suites Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Thank you for your review on your most recent stay with us. I do apologize for the inconveniences you experienced while staying with us. I have shared your feedback with the team and we will us it to make sure that we provide our guest with the best experience possible. Thank you again and please contact me if you have any questions and I will be more than happy to assist you.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

We stayed for two nights with our family of four. It was nice to have the two queen beds and a pullout couch to accommodate all of us nicely. I was pleasantly surprised at how quiet the room was since we were across from the stairs and there were kids running up and down the stairs and hallway, but once in the room, we couldn't hear much at all. The breakfast was great! I have to give kudos to the staff for keeping on top of a huge morning crowd both Saturday and Sunday morning! I appreciated that the back room was open for additional seating as well! My family was quite happy with the stay and the location couldn't have been better!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3.3 km away
Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eden Prairie
0.5 km away
Comfort Inn Eden Prairie/Minneapolis

Been to SpringHill Suites Minneapolis Eden Prairie? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about SpringHill Suites Minneapolis Eden Prairie

Address: 11552 Leona Rd, Eden Prairie, MN 55344-3820
Region: United States > Minnesota > Eden Prairie
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Eden Prairie
Price Range: RM440 - RM893 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — SpringHill Suites Minneapolis Eden Prairie 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Minneapolis Eden Prairie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Springhill Suites Minneapolis Eden Prairie Hotel Eden Prairie