GardenInn.com
US$104
US$98
US$119
US$109
Best Western Eden Prairie Inn(Eden Prairie)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$97
US$93
US$90
All reviewsgrocery storesitting areaparking lotrecommend this hotelfront desk staff was very helpfulmarriott chainwafflespool and hot tubtwo queen bedsnice hotelwould stay here againstayed nightswonderful staywet bar areakids runningrooms were very cleannice breakfast
Reviewed 10 August 2017

We stayed at the SpringHill Suites in Eden Prairie last weekend. The room was spacious and clean. However, the wallpaper in the bathroom was peeling and could've been updated. The room was starting to show its age, but the rooms were quiet and the beds pretty comfortable. The breakfast was good with plenty of options.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
AnzelRey, Manager at SpringHill Suites Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Thank you for your review. We have shared your feedback and we will be making those changes soon. We look forward to seeing you when your travels brings you back to Eden Prairie.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Less than 15 minutes away from the Mall of America and other great stops. The area is nice and the hotel room was very clean, comfortable, and spacious. The bathroom was separated from the sink which was a good thing since there was no fan. The wet bar area and desk provided additional space to relax. Everything was up to the Marriott standard.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I had to live in a hotel the first week after water damage at home.
The 2 queens were firm but when I had to switch rooms to a king, the bed was so mushy that I left and canceled my reservation at 345pm. They charged for the night and had no non mushy king beds. Disappointed.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
AnzelRey, Manager at SpringHill Suites Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Thank you for your review on your most recent stay with us. I do apologize for the inconveniences you experienced while staying with us. I have shared your feedback with the team and we will us it to make sure that we provide our guest with the best experience possible. Thank you again and please contact me if you have any questions and I will be more than happy to assist you.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

We stayed for two nights with our family of four. It was nice to have the two queen beds and a pullout couch to accommodate all of us nicely. I was pleasantly surprised at how quiet the room was since we were across from the stairs and there were kids running up and down the stairs and hallway, but once in the room, we couldn't hear much at all. The breakfast was great! I have to give kudos to the staff for keeping on top of a huge morning crowd both Saturday and Sunday morning! I appreciated that the back room was open for additional seating as well! My family was quite happy with the stay and the location couldn't have been better!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Carey F
Reviewed 4 August 2017

We spent 2 nights at the hotel in June, the first night we had a wonderful main floor room. It was big and comfortable. The pool and hot tub were amazing! Some of the best we have used. We wanted to stay a 2nd night, but were not able to stay in the same room so were moved upstairs to a different room. This room was not as nice or comfortable, unfortunately. The breakfast was good, a great variety. The staff was wonderful, everyone we were in contact was poite and so helpful. There was some issues with the bathroom the first night that were handled.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family