Hyatt Place Minneapolis/Eden Prairie(Eden Prairie)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$119
Best Western Eden Prairie Inn(Eden Prairie)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$97
Hotels.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Eden Prairie(Eden Prairie)(Great Value!)
US$107
SpringHill Suites
US$109
US$90
Hotels.com
All reviewsfull kitchenyogurta queen size bedoutdoor poolbasic continental breakfastgrocery store across the streetdish soapcold cerealeating optionswithin walking distanceeach morningsausage pattiesdesk areaexercise roomwould definitely stay here againcubmicrowave
Reviewed 22 July 2017

Occasionally, I get put into the handicapped accessible suite, as I did this time. Since I don't need a roll in shower, using one is not comfortable. I'm a tall person, and the handles and controls to everything are down low. I think, especially as a Marriott Platinum Elite guest, I should be asked before being assigned to this room type. I also have 'high floor' as a standard request in my profile--and that should mean 'top floor.' I do this because some people just can't seem to realize the floor they're stomping around on is someone else's ceiling. In my 3rd floor room of a 4-floor building, I apparently had a team of gymnasts doing their early-morning training routine, that became my unwelcomed wake-up call each day. Finally, I don't like being in the 'second building' of the old (original) style TownePlace Suites, yet they seem to put me there every time. Again, it seems to me I should be given a choice. After having stayed here many times over several years, I'm inclined for my next trip to look elsewhere.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Mike L, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Thank you for providing your honest feedback. Please accept my apologies for the room type and room location we provided. I agree that you should have been given the choice, especially considering your Platinum status with Marriott Rewards. I will address this directly with my front office staff. In the meantime, I encourage you to call me directly so that we can discuss your room preference and location for future reservations. I would like to keep you as a valued guest. Again, I am very sorry for the experience during your last stay. Mike LaLonde - GM

Reviewed 22 June 2017

We found the hotel to be very convenient and well maintained. We stayed for a weekend and enjoyed the proximity to shopping, food, groceries and the freeway system to get around the cities quickly. Room was very nice, with a large bathroom and a full kitchen. included plates silverware, and a full sized fridge to store food. even ice cube trays to make ice if needed. Bed was very comfortable with different options for pillow thickness. Too cold to enjoy the pool, but it looked clean and tidy. Staff was very friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was nice. Lots of attraction info available as well. Will stay here again. Mall is within walking distance. less than half a mile away.

Room Tip: Several Minnesota Vikings rookies were staying here for OTA's.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MikeHerb67
Reviewed 17 June 2017

This place is in high demand starting June 1 so maybe the management doesn't really pay attention to guest experiences'. We had a nice suite that was well appointed. Check-in was seamless - did that online and picked up the keys at the desk when we arrived.

The bad - toilet handle broke after multiple flushes when it got clogged up (really tiny toilet for a hotel). That was the morning after we arrived; maintenance came and replaced the handle and we didn't have any more problems with the toilet.

Housekeeping arrived at 9 am the first morning and did a very cursory job - dirty dishes left on the counter, the table was not wiped. Second morning I left a note on the outside of the door asking housekeeping to come after 9:30 am - they did not service the room at all! when I got in that afternoon (5 pm) and called the front desk I was told there was nothing that could be done, that housekeeping had left. They did bring clean towels for us.

The breakfasts are nothing to brag about; the sister Springhill Suites located on the same property has much, much better breakfasts with cut fresh fruit, scrambled eggs and bacon, many more choices.

The third morning housekeeping did an equally shoddy job - my kids told me they were in and out in less than 10 minutes - it showed - they didn't even see the tip I left on the table (which they did not clean).

I had arranged a late check out and checked with the front desk the morning of departure but my kids texted me at 11 am telling me they were locked out - I had to send them to the front desk and then call the front desk to get their keys reactivated.

All in all a less than stellar visit; I am a Marriott preferred member and stay at Marriott properties whenever possible but this property left a lot to be desired, especially for the price.

The wifi was free and strong - no complaints there.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ellen Y
Mike L, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Thank you Ellen Y for your honest, thorough and balanced review. We strive on feedback and we can use your experience as an opportunity to drive improvement. Please accept my apologies for the maintenance and housekeeping issues you reported. I will personally follow up on these items with appropriate staff members. I am very pleased to hear that your arrival experience was seamless and that you were happy with the room and the Wi-Fi connectivity. Again, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with us!

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

The place is showing its age, but it is clean and looks like work is underway to update the property. The room/suite had everything you need to be comfy for an extended stay. All the burners on the oven were off kilter, something you don't see with gas ranges, but m'wave and coffee maker work fine.

The office is a little stealthy, not immediately obvious where you check in (it's not at the sister/shared SpringHill Suites loading point). There is a basic b'fast, but with a full kitchen in your suite, I'd suggest loading up at the Cub grocery store across the street and stock your own. Several eating options within easy walking distance, too.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Mike L, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2017

Thank you very much for your review. I am pleased that you noticed our efforts to renovate our property, and I am so thrilled to tell you that we are finished and the results looks amazing! We will take a look at the burners on the stove and fix the issue you reported.

We really appreciate your kind words about our convenient location with the grocery store adjacent to the hotel and the many dining options nearby. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us. We hope to serve you again when you visit Eden Prairie.

Reviewed 4 February 2017

I was a bit nervous when we arrived because it looked like the hotel was going through re-modeling. However, there was no issue, the hotel was quiet and clean. Breakfast was included with the price of the room and offered a standard continental breakfast with warm and cold food. The staff at the desk was very nice and friendly. This hotel has an outdoor pool which isn't much fun in January. They have on-site laundry, but I didn't use the service. Our room had a queen size bed and included a seating area, desk area, a bathroom, and a kitchen which was in it's own little room. The room looked like it had been recently remodeled and was modern and new. Very clean.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple