Comfort Inn Eden Prairie/Minneapolis
Best Western Eden Prairie Inn(Eden Prairie)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$90
US$99
US$93
US$109
All reviewsroom was cleansliding doorwafflesfree breakfastwould stay here againstraight shotbathroom lackseasy chairkeeping thingsthe breakfast arearooms are smallnice joban older propertythird floor roombathroom fanironing boardguest laundry
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel has been recently updated. The rooms are small but the beds are comfortable & it's quiet for a good night's rest. The breakfast was good. There was plenty of parking. The location is conveniently located in proximity to the interstate.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Guestrelations2017b, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Eden Prairie/Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Dear Guest. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay at our hotel. I'm glad that you found our location convenient. Were you able to explore the area? If not, you can visit us again and we are happy to share with you the must-visit attractions as well as some hidden treasures in the area.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

The room was very clean and comfortable. The walk-in shower was excellent.
The breakfast buffet was excellent and the woman managing the area kept it very clean and all items stocked.
We stayed both going and coming from our trip to northern Minnesota, and the owner was cordial and helpful on both occasions. We'll stay again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Guestrelations2017b, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Eden Prairie/Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I am glad to hear that your stay with us was a memorable one! We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Nice enough looking hotel in a very nice and new neighborhood. Check in was quick, and the rooms were in good shape (it's very apparent that the bathrooms were recently remodeled.) Note that we had a slider door on our bathroom - be careful as I crushed my fingers closing the door. One of the fellow guests (I assume) was a guy in the parking lot sitting in his car with the engine running with the windows down. He was there when we checked in, left to go get some ice cream, and when we got back. That was a bit odd. Breakfast was very good - a nice selection of hot and cold offerings. However, I got the last of the eggs, and they didn't ever get replenished while we were sitting there. Also, we had nobody to check us out from the hotel. Eventually, I just left my keys with a note on the desk that we had to go. Prices were reasonable.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PinkFloydActuary

Thank you for your review! I am glad to hear that overall your experience was positive. I am disappointed to hear that our kitchen and reception staff didn't meet your expectations. This critical feedback will be used in training our staff. Thank you and look forward to seeing you soon. :)

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed in room 321 on July 22nd, 2017. POSITIVES: the room was nice, had a new shower, powerful bathroom fan and room smelled good. NEGATIVES: the new bathroom had many issues - #1 one of the shower glass panels is stationary, unfortunately is the one next to the faucet so I had to enter the shower in order to turn the water on. Therefore, unless you do it perfectly on the first try, you get cold or hot water until you regulate it. #2 The shower has no place to put the soap, shampoo or conditioner, so I had to put it on the floor. #3 the shower floor is very slippery and there are no grab bars. This is a liability for the hotel if someone slips and falls. Furthermore, when you ate forced to put the soap on the floor, it increases the chances of slipping and falling. #4 the shower glass panels have a wide Gap so the water runs out of the shower and into the floor of the bathroom, this is a design flaw. #5 no towel holders or hooks. #6 this room bathroom paint wad not finished - look under the sink in walls. # 6 the fan works great, but the cover is missing.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Guestrelations2017b, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Eden Prairie/Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that overall your experience was positive. I am disappointed to hear that the new bathroom didn't meet your expectations. This critical feedback will be passed on to your staff. I apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay and don't hesitate to call me to share more information and I will try my best to rectify the situation. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

This hotel appears to be relatively new and the rooms are beautifully appointed. Attention to detail is evident throughout the hotel. It drives me crazy when the curtains in the room are so long that they billow out and all the cool air simply blows up to the ceiling - not the case here. Instead of those clingy, soppy shower curtains, the shower had sliding glass doors. The exhaust fan noise was not deafening as it often is and there were actually 4 electrical plug-ins in the bathrooms so no jockeying plugs from the hair dryer to the coffee maker to my curling iron and my husband's shaver. The pillow top bed was super comfy. The hot breakfast was really tasty and the attendant was very accommodating in replenishing everything on a continual basis. The desk staff was really helpful in directing us to our destinations and suggesting nearby restaurants. This was as nice as any 5-star hotel I've stayed in!

Room Tip: Both rooms we reserved were great!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Judi7758
Guestrelations2017b, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Eden Prairie/Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Take care!