“Good nosh while at the mall.”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #28 of 101 Restaurants in Edina
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 December 2014

Stopped in before a movie on Black Friday. No wait and fast service. I'm not usually into Chinese food, but it as actually pretty decent. We got the sweet and sour chicken other brown rice. The orange edamame is definitely a must.

Reviewed 2 December 2014

this restaurant is easy to get into if you arrive at 5:30, because by 6:00 it is full. the food is always good and priced right.

Reviewed 20 November 2014

they used to have green beans with garlic which they no longer serve. one of the best things on the menu and a pity no longer available. I had kung pau chicken.. it was a bit dry but had good taste. servers were good-- atmosphere like them all.
it seems restaurants --like companies--are downsizing menu's which Makes sense as people might eat out less. I still miss those beans.

Reviewed 29 September 2014

PF Changs has great Food, and our server was very nice and very helpful in selecting the many choices we had to choose from. I had the Scallops and I loved the flavor. The lettuce wraps are one of our Favorite Appetizers, and the Won Ton Soup was done very well. I must say the Hostess at the Front desk was VERY good. She smiled, was happy in her job, and made us feel Welcomed. I LOVE it when Waiters and Hostesses are "Happy" in their work and "Smile" It makes for a much more pleasurable evening out. Thank You PF Changs!

Reviewed 14 September 2014

The food is always fabulous! The lettuce wraps are amazing! The ambiance is one of the best in its class!

Been to P.F. Chang's? Share your experiences!