“AMC Movie Theatre ”
Review of Southdale Center

Southdale Center
Ranked #6 of 18 things to do in Edina
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Christmas Eve visit , ticket price per person $12.35 with tax. Lines were long to purchase tickets, lines were longer to ticket taker. Concessions line moves slowly until they added a third person, garbage cans we're over flowing with garbage, women's bathroom was messy and numerous stalls were without toilet paper. Theatre was likely understaffed for the amount of crowd. The red reclining chairs inside the theatre are really comfortable !

All reviews
"france"
"concessions"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

This mall may get overlooked by shoppers heading north on France to the upscale shops of 50th & France or heading south to the Galleria with it's boutique offerings but the range of options and prices offered at Southdale makes this my first choice every time. If I am looking for a gift, a film, a walk or a quick bite I often check here first. It's a great shopping choice and overlooked by enough people that parking and crowds aren't a problem. It also has a sweet toddler play area where all structures are visible from the side benches and scaled to safe heights. I've visited it often and found it entertained my two grandchildren for 30 minutes at a time while their mom shopped.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

We arrived at 7 pm, waited an hour to be seated, and another before we saw our food. Mine arrived cool, others were informed the kitchen was out of their choices. Steaks arrived charred beyond eating, so did one person's hambuger.

Our server did her best but manager was completely unresponsive to complaints. Cheesecake used to be a great place to eat. I'd like to know who stole one of my favorite places and left the restaurant we ate at tonight. Can you believe they charged one of us full price for 2 burned burgers. Yikes!

1  Thank 77pianogirl
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

My 17 year old daughter and I shopped here for a little while on Saturday. There is a little bit of everything here, and although I love the Mall of America, this is the perfect size if you have just a few hours. Although we did not eat on this visit, there are lots of nice restaurants here including Buffalo Wild Wings and The Cheesecake Factory. There is also an AMC movie theater. My daughter's favorite shops are here- American Eagle, H&M, and Francesca's. She found some good deals! We will definitely come again!

1  Thank Jilly070