“Gotta go here”

Log Cabin Coffee Drive-Thru
Ranked #2 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Ely
Price range: US$2 - US$5
Description: Log Cabin Coffee is a new drive-thru coffee shop in Ely, MN serving specialty hot/cold espresso drinks, smoothies and baked goods.
Reviewed 10 August 2018

My wife swears this is the best coffee in the world! Marolyn does a great job and serves a wonderful product. My wife even bought a bag of coffee for when we are not in town.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

What a sweet little place! So nice to have a quick drive through for convenience. Coffee was delicious. Mom and son working and built this quaint little place themselves. This is a must-stop spot in Ely!

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Quick service and yummy coffee!!
I loved my hot mocha latte
A tiny bit expensive but worth it.
Definitely will come back again

Reviewed 29 July 2018

Quick service from the friendly staff at the Coffee Cabin in Ely... excellent drinks to start your day!!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

My husband and I stayed a few days in Ely canoeing and hiking. We found the best coffee to be at Log Cabin Coffee. We stopped in every day, sometimes twice. The server was friendly. The drive-thru was quick. They seemed faster than any Starbucks drive through I've been in.

For me, the best part was they had a dairy-free option, coconut milk which foamed great for lattes.

Been to Log Cabin Coffee Drive-Thru? Share your experiences!