“Great buffet”

Teppanyaki Grill & Supreme Buffet
Ranked #5 of 34 Restaurants in Fridley
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Assortment of food and nice selection of sushi.
There's just a lot of everything. I will come back before my trip is over.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

I would give this 0 stars is that was an option. The wait staff rarely made arounds to the table to clear or offer refills; they also were unable to tell us where to locate specific food items. The items containing dairy smelt as if they were cooked with rotten cheese/milk.
To top it off, we had the most rude, untrained man who came to provide the bill. Never in my life have I gone to a restaurant and felt so disrespected by their employees. He came and *threw* (LITERALLY!) the bill on the table and demanded that we pay immediately. When we asked him to give us a moment so we could discuss how we would be splitting the bill in our group, he refused to leave the area. It is clear that the staff has not received any kind of training in courteousness or customer care. I most definitely will not be going back and will warn others not to either.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

Went there for dinner tonight, even though the place was very busy didn't have to wait to be seated, drinks were brought to the table right away, all the food was hot and fresh, wait staff take away the used plates and they always ask if you need a drink refill. the wait staff stand at the end of the room to make sure if you need more to drink, and to take away the used dishes and not because they are waiting for a tip they are making sure the table gets cleaned and drinks get refilled.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

At buffets I don't always feel you need to give a tip. However at this place it isn't an option. The waitress stood at the end of the room and watched us constantly and waited for her tip. It just made me feel uncomfortable.
The buffet was nice lots of variety. Put the pushy tip part is to the extreme.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Food was mediocre. Buffet steam tables all needed attention. Food was very American and plain. It was dirty and not enough staff, it seemed. The price was cheap, I thought. Not enough choices for those of us who can not eat seafood or gluten.