“Oriental Express Friday Night Dinner ToGo!”
Review of Wongs Gourmet

Wongs Gourmet
Ranked #23 of 36 Restaurants in Fridley
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 31 May 2014

FUN FUN FOOD!! Ordered up Crab Rangoon 3.95, Pork Wonton 3.75, Teriyaki Chicken 4.75, ButterFly Shrimp 6.55 and Egg Roll . . . and that's to start! Then the combination Beef and Broccoli 6.95 and Shrimp w/garlic 7.55 including Chicken Fried Rice and Egg Roll. Great summer evening on the deck with slight glass of Ginjo Sake. All with lots of condiments and Fortune Cookies.

Reviewed 4 February 2012

My family thought that we would try a new delivery restaurant last month. We struck out.. The szechuan chicken was horrible. Chicken was rubbery, and worst fried rice I have ever tasted. The Beef Subgum was unidentifiable. The Moo Goo Gai Pan. Extra Goo!!

2  Thank Sandra P
Reviewed 25 January 2012

I work very close to Wong Gourmet and have watched it go through a couple of changes in ownership. I recently tried it again after several years away and was very impressed. The quality of the food and the temperature was very good. I would have liked to see more taste in some of the dishes though. I think that if they can make a couple of changes and work on the flavor a tiny bit more (chow mein in particular) they will have a really great product! Regardless, I have been very happy with it recently and their eggrolls were delicious!

2  Thank Grandgirl

Been to Wongs Gourmet? Share your experiences!