All reviews grand casino the main hotel grand grill rv park prime rib slot machines gaming floor mini vacation nice room twin cities players card hot tub blackjack minnesota microwave mn perks
Reviewed 4 November 2018

Great place to visit. Clean, good food selection, good hotel on-site. Only problem I had during the weekend: the thermostat in the room was right up against the window, and as such kept reading colder temperatures which kept the heat on. Was tough to sleep in a warm room (for me, anyways).

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank benwB8133ED
Reviewed 21 October 2018

This was our second trip to Grand Casino Hinckley and we enjoyed them both. We have traveled all over the USA all 50 states and stopped at many Casino's and this is one of the best. We will most likely return there.

Room Tip: Main Hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2018

Our experience was awesome. Right from the beginning to our check out it was great. Our lady who made our reservations was fun, fast and helped us with our questions. Checking in was fast , friendly and smooth. GOOD JOB !! Rooms are BEAUTIFUL!! GOOD QUALITY FOR MY MONEY. Bell man was very kind, and informative as to where things were. Food was very good. Best I have had in ANY CASINO. I have been to them all over the country. games are great, good variety, friendly people and fun atmosphere.

Room Tip: ask for a odd number room. It gives you a great view.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Linda P
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Our room was filthy! Had to put towels on the floor so I could keep my feet clean. The bathroom was gross. The mattress was so hard. Have stayed here before and it was fine. This was a $29 a night room. Maybe that’s the issue. Will think long and hard before staying here again. I felt dirty when we left.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stephyoungberg
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Spent two very enjoyable nights at the Grand. Beds were very comfortable. Everything was very nice Buffet was splendid, Amazing variety. Will definitely return. Hopefully in the not too distant
Future. Sorry to leave