“Hidden Gem!!! NO MSG!!!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
A & L Chinese Restaurant
Reviewed 1 May 2017

This little inconspicuous restaurant has very humble décor but great food and service. The Family Meal at $9.95 per person is the best deal we have ever seen in a Chinese restaurant. You get two appetizers and a entry. My 9 year old son loves this place!!!

Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

I come from a family that believes in serving people the right tasting food !! You guys as the owners should be ashamed of yourselves !! I have grown up eating Dim Sum in China town in LA also eating it in northern Calilfornia in Mountain View Palo Alto , San francisco Milpitas San Jose also in Chicago and Texas and Florida and New York!! Your food is disgusting you have lied to your customers and your heritage it is a art if you dont l know how to cook it dont make you do know justice to all the fans you are cheating people !! I wouldnt feed your food to my dog!! Plse dont go there until they change there ways !

1  Thank joe c
Reviewed 4 June 2016

We like to order take out dinners at A & L. The food is prepared quickly and is a very generous portion as well as tasting very good.

Reviewed 2 February 2016

Small family run restaurant with nice variety on menu and friendly service. Spicy and mild choices available. Very good Asian cuisine .

Reviewed 6 July 2015

My wife and I were in town from the Milwaukee area, and looked on Trip Advisor to find someplace to meet with my two sisters in law who live in Minneapolis. I found this restaurant which was just a short distance from our hotel, and after seeing the reviews, we decided to go there, and are we glad we did! Unfortunately, we were there too late for dim sum, but the good thing was they were nearly empty, and the son of the owner, Henry, was very helpful in describing all of the dishes we asked about, and suggested those which he thought we might like. We shared 4 dishes, and they were all great! Much better than the normal chinese restaurants that we usually go to! Thank you, Henry, and we will be back for sure when we get back, and my sisters in law plan on taking their families there soon!

1  Thank Jeff D