“Nice pizza but expensive”
Review of Domino's Pizza

Domino's Pizza
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

They are nice and tasty,but very expensive.The side orders could help with adding fries for the little ones.Saying this we tend to order as a treat not every week end

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

Orders incorrect every single time, despite it being logged via phonecall with digital printouts of request. Always a thousand people aged 20 and under behind the counter, none of whom do a great deal and took three seperate people to simply pass my pre-ordered food from the counter to me which I could see was mine by the label and the tv display, then one of the trio had to ask someone else to open the till whilst the other gave my food and the third gave my change. My wife has been sick twice after eating from here on seperate occasions. Its a wonder this place is still open, it is obvious it relies upon its trendy status with kids to keep it going. Thank god this isnt their flagship store

1  Thank Hinch76
Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

Ordered twice now from here. First time picked up in store. Absolute chaos and gad to wait ages even though we'd telephone ordered. 2nd time got delivered, 1 pizza burnt and stone cold, got replacement which came hour later. Woke at 4am with chronic food poisoning. Ladt thing I ate before dominos was chips and curry in London at 12 pm so has got to be dominos that made us all ill......never again. Advise to give this place a miss. Have had dominos before and has been lovely from other stores. Doubt I shall have another dominos ever again

Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

Awful awful awful standard compared to usual standard of every other dominos I have eaten from. The manager is utterly foul and so unhelpful. I will not be ordering from this store again.. Thankfully there is one in Parkgate Rotherham.

3  Thank Helena K
Reviewed 4 January 2016

will never order form this store again - we live in quite a remote area and this is one of the few fast food places around. ordered from this store 4 times now and every time there have been issues- first issue, we were told on the phone that our NHS discount COULD be used for delivery orders, only to be told when the driver arrived that actually we couldn't use it.
Second issue, ordered 4 pizzas, only 3 delivered. we called the store and spoke to the manager, instead of just apologising and sending another pizza the manager argued with us that it was us that had ordered incorrectly. After around 15 minutes of dispute on the phone he eventually sent another pizza.
third issue (and by far the worst), ordered a pizza for delivery, took over an hour to arrive, despite being told it wouldn't take longer than 45 minutes. when the pizza arrived it was cold so we rang the store and spoke to the same manager as before who said it was not possible for the pizza to be cold as it was delivered within 30 minutes of the order being placed?! I advised that this was not the case and we had actually waited over an hour. at least 3 times he said I was wrong and that we had not been waiting over an hour! he eventually agreed the pizza had taken longer than it should have but refused to send another pizza?! after a while he realised that I was not going to get off the phone until he agreed to replace our food, eventually he agreed to do this but said we must return the old pizza with the driver. when the driver arrived he took one look at the part-eaten pizza and said 'you must be joking' because 3 slices were missing. I advised there were 3 of us there - we each had a slice and all agreed it was too cold. I explained this to the driver who explained he was going to get in trouble with his manager about this?! not only this, when the pizza was originally delivered the order came to £13. I paid with a £20 note and the driver said he had no change so would have to come back in a couple of minutes to give me the change. it took half an hour for him to come back and that was only because I had to call the store to chase it up!
fourth issue (and the last time we will EVER be ordering from Dominos), last night we placed a delivery order for a pizza. after 15 minutes we received a call from a guy at the store to say our address has been blocked in the system and he had been advised by his manager to refuse to place our order. I asked to speak to the manager (surprise surprise it was the same manager as before) he said he would not deliver our order because last time we ordered we argued with his driver??!!
we have called Dominos head office who said they would look in to the issue and get back to us, as yet this has not happened. we also complained to Dominos head office after the third issue and they came back to advise the manager had been spoken to about his conduct and that he had passed his apologies on to us, clearly this was a lie as when I spoke to the manager last night he said he had made no such apology and no one at Dominos head office had spoken to him about the issue.
As it stands, we paid for a £20 order last night and did not get our food and still haven't had our refund! £20 out of pocket, no delivery and disgusting customer service!!!! we live on a Newbuild estate and neighbours and friends who also live their have agreed they have had problems with this particular manager and how rude and aggressive he is. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS STORE.

3  Thank Laura S