“Beautiful Hotel with Excellent Management”

Royal Myconian Resort & Thalasso Spa Center
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Elia
Reviewed 15 August 2017

I had an great experience at the Royal Myconian Hotel. My room was very nice and had a great view of the water. The pool and beach were great with excellent service. I actually tripped right in front of the hotel manager Panos (not knowing at the time who he was) and it seemed as though he took it upon himself to make sure I had an amazing time which I did. He gave me great advice and spent a lot of his time making sure I was well taken care of which I very much appreciated. I also developed a stomach bug when I first got there. He had over the counter medicine that he offered to me to make me feel better which helped. It took about a day and half for it to pass but certainly was more tolerable because of his attention to me and how I felt. This hotel was the most costly hotel I have ever stayed in and I have traveled all of the world but was very happy with the value I received in return. Panos who has been there for over 10 years is an excellent representation of the Royal Myconian. Thank you Panos!!!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Royal Myconian Resort & Thalasso Spa Center

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I enjoyed our stay at Royal Myconian. Beautiful decor, amazing service and a delicious breakfast buffet. Everything was at luxury level. They also have shuttle service to the beach and Mykonos Town. Definitely would recommend this property

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2017

We had a great time at the Royal Myconian. The service was incredible and the staff were very kind and welcoming. The hotel was beautiful, with the beach being a 2 minute walk from the hotel. Everything was very clean and elegant. We spent most of our time either by the private beach or the pool. The restaurant and food services during the day were very good. The hotel is part of the Myconian Collection, which gave us access to the many different pools and restaurants.

Overall, we would definitely recommend this hotel to other people and we had a fantastic stay!

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for a room with a view of the sea
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ShahsNY
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed here this summer.
We had a great time. The decor is amazing and their attention to detail is very meticulous. The staff greet you with a big smile every time you see them. Whether it's by the pool area, when you need a pool towel or just a drink, or at reception to book an appointment at the Spa. They are all so happy to chat to you and to help you.
There's a courtesy bus to the private beach area - which takes 2 minutes. You can walk it, but the hill is quite steep. The staff on the beach can bring you drinks and book dinner in any one of the resorts many restaurants. The bus also goes into Mykonos about every hour - which takes about 25 minutes.
The guest rooms are beautify laid out, airy and modern, with views overlooking the sea. There are plenty of toiletries to choose from in each room too. The shower was absolutely wonderful, with a huge overhead shower and an additional movable shower hose. No attention to detail has been left to chance.
The manager and all his staff were so friendly. We will be going back next year!!!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Alexandra K
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Just had a fabulous week under the incredibly attentive care of Panos and his team. Truly exceptional service, great food, bar and views. Rooms very comfortable. Access to five hotels in the immediate area. Utopia bar/restaurant is fabulous.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank Chris W
Also consider these accommodations in or near Elia
Myconian Villa Collection
8.7 km away
Mykonos Princess Hotel
Mykonos Princess Hotel
#3 of 9 in Agios Stefanos

Been to Royal Myconian Resort & Thalasso Spa Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Royal Myconian Resort & Thalasso Spa Center

Address: Elia 84600, Greece
Region: Greece > South Aegean > Cyclades > Mykonos > Elia
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#3 Spa Hotel in Elia
#5 Luxury Hotel in Elia
#5 On the Beach Hotel in Elia
Price Range: RM721 - RM2,287 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:5 star — Royal Myconian Resort & Thalasso Spa Center 5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Myconian Resort & Thalasso Spa Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Royal Myconian Resort & Thalasso Hotel Mykonos