“Coffee & Dessert”

Bluebird cakery KATO
Ranked #75 of 151 Restaurants in Mankato
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Very cute establishment! Quaint. Delicious Desserts. Kind of expensive, but nice to splurge once in a while. Specialty coffees, homemade muffins, cupcakes, cookies, soup, smoothies, etc.

I would definitely visit again. Great place for just hanging with companions.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Came in on a Saturday to celebrate my daughters birthday. We had 7 people total. It was pretty busy and only one person working. I felt bad for her.
There were only a few cupcake choices and one of them did not have one of the ingredients listed. She said they were out of that flavor. Very confusing why they would even label it that. No napkins and no accessible water. I was disappointed!

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped into Bluebird cakery this weekend. It is light and airy inside and and very welcoming. It has the feel of a quaint coffee shop. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I ordered cupcakes and a cinnamon roll. The cupcakes were good, I especially enjoyed the Wisconsin black velvet. The cinnamon roll was to die for. I wish I would have ordered a drink as well - next time!

Reviewed 31 July 2017

We stopped in on a whim ... and devoured 4 cupcakes in, well, record time! The variety and flavors are most fabulous and the service was friendly. The person behind the counter even had suggestions for my son with food allergies. If you are looking for extra calories ... or just a great dessert option ... stop by! Trust me, it will be worth your time!