“Great food, fun atmosphere”
Review of Smalley's 87

Cuisines: American, Native American
Neighbourhood: Warehouse District
Neighbourhood: Warehouse District
Reviewed 13 February 2012

We ate here since we had a gift certificate, and it was fun! We ended up getting there during a Timberwolves game.. and it was on all of the TV's. The people there were really cheering on the team... made for fun! I had a chicken-bacon ranch wrap, and it was great. My husband had the fish tacos, and he loved them! He also had a $3.00 beer and I had a glass of wine. Great value.. nice sports bar! We will be back. The waitress told us they are changing the name soon to "The Alley".

Reviewed 26 July 2010

Located two long blocks from Target Field. Great burgers and beer! Roy Smalley was not there :( Prices are fair - much less than Target Field. The place is loaded with memorabilia for sale with mostly silent auctions - which is tacky. Great spot to grab a bite before the game. Big screen TV's everywhere. Our server's name was Felicia and she wanted us to call her "Fe". She was the one who recommeded the burgers and she was on the money. Fries were great too!

1  Thank cdrake3460
Reviewed 19 July 2010

Nice location next to Target stadium. Food and service were average.

Reviewed 4 July 2010

I went here before a twins game with my family. The food was okay. Kinda like a TGIFridays. Nothing special. Nothing out of this world. It's okay bar food.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 15 June 2010

I love the food, I love the building, I love all the baseball memorabilia. Great place to go before and after a Twins game.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook