“Great food, nice atmosphere - favorite place to meet prior to a Twins game”
Review of Smalley's 87

Cuisines: American, Native American
Neighbourhood: Warehouse District
Neighbourhood: Warehouse District
Reviewed 29 April 2013

This restaurant now goes by The Alley. It is my absolute favorite place to meet prior to a Twins game. I have never been disappointed by the great burgers and sanwiches, and the beer selection is more than sufficient. They've trimmed down the menu from the Smalley's 87 days, and it is a lot less crowded. The service is great and prompt, and you can't beat the location.

Reviewed 1 November 2012

I love going to champs. The acoustics are a little loud for a business meeting, but perfect for bs'ing :)

Reviewed 5 July 2012

I love Smalley's. I give it a Very Good, because the atmosphere is great. If you are going for a happy hour after work or before a game, it's prefect. Not really a great place for good food, though. It has a lot of great Twins memorobilia, photos and often has auction items there.

Reviewed 13 February 2012

We ate here since we had a gift certificate, and it was fun! We ended up getting there during a Timberwolves game.. and it was on all of the TV's. The people there were really cheering on the team... made for fun! I had a chicken-bacon ranch wrap, and it was great. My husband had the fish tacos, and he loved them! He also had a $3.00 beer and I had a glass of wine. Great value.. nice sports bar! We will be back. The waitress told us they are changing the name soon to "The Alley".

Reviewed 26 July 2010

Located two long blocks from Target Field. Great burgers and beer! Roy Smalley was not there :( Prices are fair - much less than Target Field. The place is loaded with memorabilia for sale with mostly silent auctions - which is tacky. Great spot to grab a bite before the game. Big screen TV's everywhere. Our server's name was Felicia and she wanted us to call her "Fe". She was the one who recommeded the burgers and she was on the money. Fries were great too!

1  Thank cdrake3460