“A Fun Night You Won't Regret.”

Shout House Dueling Pianos
Ranked #5 of 128 Nightlife in Minneapolis
Reviewed 21 March 2016

I've been to the Shout House a number of times and have yet to be disappointed. The musicians are terrific. They can play any song that's requested. It doesn't matter what kind of music you like--they can play it. When you get there later in the evening, they do charge a cover--$8.00 per person. But for the entertainment you get, it's very reasonable.
Drinks aren't all that bad either. A tap beer was $4.50. If you have a larger group. you can make reservations, but you need to get them in early as they fill up fast for the prime times.
If you want a great night that'll have you singing and laughing, I highly recommend the Shout House in downtown Minneapolis.

There are newer reviews for Shout House Dueling Pianos

Reviewed 21 March 2016

I am not sure what to say about this place. I have been to a few dueling piano shows and when our group wanted to check out this place as they had dueling pianos. I heard stories about this place being a fun time and being back where you needed reservations to be able to get in. When we went there we were able to get a table for 10 right away which was surprising for it being 10 pm on a Thursday. The drinks were normal bar drinks with beer and normal cocktails. The seating area was only about a quarter full which was surprising with the stories we heard. In talking with the sales manager who was the only waitress that night as the others had been sent home we found out that St Patricks day was actually there worst night of the year every year which is why is was so slow. I woudl like to check out this place on a normal weekend to see if it was more fun with a full house.

1  Thank Kyle S
Reviewed 8 December 2015

too bad it is closing down soon!! So-called "progress". Am very fortunate to have been able to visit & enjoy. Thank you!!

Reviewed 12 November 2015

A group of us went here for my birthday and had a fun time. I had been to the previous location, and liked that one better. It seemed like you were more "in" the show than the current set up. but this is a great place for a group, and a fun way to spend an evening

1  Thank wisgirl01
Reviewed 2 November 2015 via mobile

I went with a group of about 22 while in MSP for meetings for work. The entertainment was great considering it was a Tuesday evening. The food was so-so, nothing special. The drinks were good though!!

1  Thank neverenufftravels