The SHOUT! House Mpls - Dueling Pianos
Open today: 7:00 PM - 2:00 AM
Review Highlights
We found this place on closing weekend

We had heard about Shout House from a friend and decided to book way back in March for our end of... read more

Reviewed 4 July 2018
UpperMidwestUma
Upper Midwest
AWESOMELY good time

It was my daughters birthday and she invited her crazy parents out with all of her friends, well as... read more

Reviewed 25 January 2018
bpinmn2016
Duluth, Minnesota

Recommended experiences in and around Minneapolis
from US$75.00
from US$45.00
from US$65.00
from US$65.00
More Info
All reviews fun night talented musicians bar food seating mpls
Reviewed 21 March 2016

I am not sure what to say about this place. I have been to a few dueling piano shows and when our group wanted to check out this place as they had dueling pianos. I heard stories about this place being a fun time and being back where you needed reservations to be able to get in. When we went there we were able to get a table for 10 right away which was surprising for it being 10 pm on a Thursday. The drinks were normal bar drinks with beer and normal cocktails. The seating area was only about a quarter full which was surprising with the stories we heard. In talking with the sales manager who was the only waitress that night as the others had been sent home we found out that St Patricks day was actually there worst night of the year every year which is why is was so slow. I woudl like to check out this place on a normal weekend to see if it was more fun with a full house.

Date of experience: March 2016
1  Thank Kyle S
Reviewed 8 December 2015

too bad it is closing down soon!! So-called "progress". Am very fortunate to have been able to visit & enjoy. Thank you!!

1  Thank jocko
Reviewed 12 November 2015

A group of us went here for my birthday and had a fun time. I had been to the previous location, and liked that one better. It seemed like you were more "in" the show than the current set up. but this is a great place for a group, and a fun way to spend an evening

Date of experience: November 2015
1  Thank wisgirl01
Reviewed 2 November 2015 via mobile

I went with a group of about 22 while in MSP for meetings for work. The entertainment was great considering it was a Tuesday evening. The food was so-so, nothing special. The drinks were good though!!

1  Thank neverenufftravels
Reviewed 12 October 2015

The Shout House has moved since last year and the new location is a larger facility. They have also changed the menu. Pizza was on the menu before but not longer is-that is disappointing. The food is good and the piano's are awesome! This is a definite must see every trip we go to Minneapolis!