“We must have went on an off night?”

The SHOUT! House Mpls - Dueling Pianos
Ranked #4 of 129 Nightlife in Minneapolis
More attraction details
Owner description: Live entertainment with dueling pianos for a sing-a-long, comedy, and fun. It's Life at the Top of Your Lungs!
Reviewed 13 February 2017

Typically, this is one of my favorite places to go. We went this weekend and I hate to say that I was a tad bit disappointed. The piano players were talented, but this is the first time I've ever been there that they did not engage the audience like they typically do. Where was the "Yogi Bear song? I never even got to yell "where's the salt, where's the god d@mn salt!"

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"mpls"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

The two pianist were very talent led musicians but the bar itself is kinda smelly and reminding me of a college dive bar. Service was friendly but lousy. If there wasn't a cover to get into this dark and mildly smelt joint I probably wouldn't of minded as much. Wasn't terrible but disappointed.

Reviewed 21 March 2016

I've been to the Shout House a number of times and have yet to be disappointed. The musicians are terrific. They can play any song that's requested. It doesn't matter what kind of music you like--they can play it. When you get there later in the evening, they do charge a cover--$8.00 per person. But for the entertainment you get, it's very reasonable.
Drinks aren't all that bad either. A tap beer was $4.50. If you have a larger group. you can make reservations, but you need to get them in early as they fill up fast for the prime times.
If you want a great night that'll have you singing and laughing, I highly recommend the Shout House in downtown Minneapolis.

Reviewed 21 March 2016

I am not sure what to say about this place. I have been to a few dueling piano shows and when our group wanted to check out this place as they had dueling pianos. I heard stories about this place being a fun time and being back where you needed reservations to be able to get in. When we went there we were able to get a table for 10 right away which was surprising for it being 10 pm on a Thursday. The drinks were normal bar drinks with beer and normal cocktails. The seating area was only about a quarter full which was surprising with the stories we heard. In talking with the sales manager who was the only waitress that night as the others had been sent home we found out that St Patricks day was actually there worst night of the year every year which is why is was so slow. I woudl like to check out this place on a normal weekend to see if it was more fun with a full house.

1  Thank Kyle S