“Good alternative for a night out”

Shout House Dueling Pianos
Ranked #5 of 128 Nightlife in Minneapolis
Reviewed 30 May 2017

Didn't know what to expect when I got here. I didn't know much about it all but was overall, pleasantly surprised. This is a really enjoyable and entertaining place to celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, bachelor parties, or any other special occasion. The bar is ok but the best reason to show up of course is listening to mega-talented musicians doing their thing on-stage, taking audience requests all night long, and having fun with the crowd.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

This bar was a lot of fun and very entertaining. There was a lot of crowd interaction with birthday entertainment and singalongs. The drinks were very tasty and our waiter did a great job. I would definitely go again and highly recommend it.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Typically, this is one of my favorite places to go. We went this weekend and I hate to say that I was a tad bit disappointed. The piano players were talented, but this is the first time I've ever been there that they did not engage the audience like they typically do. Where was the "Yogi Bear song? I never even got to yell "where's the salt, where's the god d@mn salt!"

Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

The two pianist were very talent led musicians but the bar itself is kinda smelly and reminding me of a college dive bar. Service was friendly but lousy. If there wasn't a cover to get into this dark and mildly smelt joint I probably wouldn't of minded as much. Wasn't terrible but disappointed.

Reviewed 21 March 2016

I've been to the Shout House a number of times and have yet to be disappointed. The musicians are terrific. They can play any song that's requested. It doesn't matter what kind of music you like--they can play it. When you get there later in the evening, they do charge a cover--$8.00 per person. But for the entertainment you get, it's very reasonable.
Drinks aren't all that bad either. A tap beer was $4.50. If you have a larger group. you can make reservations, but you need to get them in early as they fill up fast for the prime times.
If you want a great night that'll have you singing and laughing, I highly recommend the Shout House in downtown Minneapolis.