“Fun night”

The SHOUT! House Mpls - Dueling Pianos
Ranked #4 of 129 Nightlife in Minneapolis
More attraction details
Owner description: Live entertainment with dueling pianos for a sing-a-long, comedy, and fun. It's Life at the Top of Your Lungs!
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Fun dueling pianos bar. It gets pretty crowded, especially after a Twins game. Seating is kind of crammed and unorganized but get there early if you'd like a seat. Fun atmosphere and great singers.

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"mpls"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Didn't know what to expect when I got here. I didn't know much about it all but was overall, pleasantly surprised. This is a really enjoyable and entertaining place to celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, bachelor parties, or any other special occasion. The bar is ok but the best reason to show up of course is listening to mega-talented musicians doing their thing on-stage, taking audience requests all night long, and having fun with the crowd.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

This bar was a lot of fun and very entertaining. There was a lot of crowd interaction with birthday entertainment and singalongs. The drinks were very tasty and our waiter did a great job. I would definitely go again and highly recommend it.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Typically, this is one of my favorite places to go. We went this weekend and I hate to say that I was a tad bit disappointed. The piano players were talented, but this is the first time I've ever been there that they did not engage the audience like they typically do. Where was the "Yogi Bear song? I never even got to yell "where's the salt, where's the god d@mn salt!"

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

The two pianist were very talent led musicians but the bar itself is kinda smelly and reminding me of a college dive bar. Service was friendly but lousy. If there wasn't a cover to get into this dark and mildly smelt joint I probably wouldn't of minded as much. Wasn't terrible but disappointed.