“Many choices for Noodle and Pasta lovers.”
Review of Noodles & Company

Noodles & Company
Ranked #1,047 of 1,835 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Reviewed 12 May 2016

The restaurant is not very crowded on an average during week day dinner time; we were at this place twice in the past week. The dining space was reasonably clean and the service was quite good. We had Pad Thai with vegetables and creamy garlic bread. Food was good and didn't upset my stomach !

Reviewed 13 September 2015

As stated by others, this place was very crowded. We had to wait to get a very small table. For a weekday, we were surprised at the number of families with children that were there. The food was good. We both had wraps. I had a Mediterrean wrap that was very tasty. The staff was friendly.

Reviewed 6 August 2015

This place was slammed when we went there, but our food arrived quickly and tasted delicious. Even better, everyone who worked there seemed happy to see us and eager to make our experience good. Everything exceeded our expectations.

Reviewed 1 June 2015

I came from watching the Oakland A's loose against the Minnesota Twins and it was a cloudy/cool day. So something light and hot was in order.

I ordered a large bowl of Chicken soup. It warmed my heart and brought back memories of Mom. The large pasta noodles were a pleasant surprise. Great to get large chucks of chicken vs the straggly pieces.

Now I had a blast chatting with the young man behind the counter. My order number was 18. I told him this is a good luck number and he said it was his wife's birthday. What a great husband to remember this and having a good time at work, as well.

Great place to bring the kids in between the Nickelodeon rides downstairs.

Reviewed 19 March 2015

Step up to the counter and order a wide variety of American as well as Asian noodle dishes. As basic as wonderful mac & cheese and as diverse as pad tai. All made to order and ready in a very short time. The rice crispie treats are a great dessert and you won't be able to eat the whole thing as they are HUGE.