“Sushi dinner”

Golden Wok of Bloomington
Ranked #911 of 1,831 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Reviewed 7 November 2016

Went and got takeout sushi. Salmon roll, tuna roll and California roll. It was really good. Had a coupon for buy 2 rolls and get one free. Only a 10 minutes wait from time of order to receiving food. I checked out their menu, appears to have decent Chinese and Japanese food in addition to sushi.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Looked up the 10 best Chinese restaurants in Bloomington Minnesota. Golden wok was one of them. So, we ordered to pick up. Once we got it home we were surprised at the poor quality of the food. The sweet and sour chick had so much dough u couldn't taste the chicken. The chicken and cashews had more celery then either chicken or cashews. The udon noodles were horrible!! Best part of the meal was the rice, and fortune cookies!! If this is in the top 10 I can't imagine the bottom ones. Live and learn!

Reviewed 10 October 2016

Huge overall menu with sushi and other Asian dishes. I love the $5.55 lunch specials and eat here often. The shrimp entrees are my favorite. They are located in a strip mall so it's not a fancy place, but the food is good and super affordable.

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Delivery was late and delivery man demanded a tip...food was good, service was very poor. Will not return.

Reviewed 13 August 2016

We've been getting their food delivered to our nearby office regularly for many years, and it's been consistently satisfying. They have an expansive menu populated almost entirely of exactly the kind of Chinese restaurant staples you'd expect. They are reasonably priced and the portion sizes are above average. In particular, they don't skimp on the meat. They are very fast and courteous. I also routinely see them contributing their food and time to charitable events in the neighborhood. You can order online for takeout or delivery; the website might look a little rudimentary but I've never had a problem with it.

Minus one star just because, I don't know, nothing about their dishes has ever surprised me. This doesn't bother me in the slightest, but some Yelp readers might be looking for a bit more culinary ingenuity. This isn't that kind of place, but it is a place that will be keeping me fed for years to come.